The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

just read the last naruto chapter. I honestly don't remember who they were. Like how is dude just gonna sprinkle in these miniscule characters and expect the readers to remember who they were after the timeskip. No idea who the wives/husbands were that wasn't from Konoha. No idea who the other two kages were other than Gaara and dude from Bee's village.

Miniscule characters? You don't know who Temari is, even?
sick.gif

....Bruh all of these characters fought in the war.
sick.gif

Including the 3 new Kages and their attendants
sick.gif

You just weren't paying attention
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="AO Two" url="/t/301437/the-official-anime-manga-thread-vol-release-the-spoilers/16710#post_21951953]
Those mascots are the funniest, man. When he slipped that thing into Sento's curry before he tres it to his wife, :lol:. These dudes are so foolish.[/quote]

The slow-mo and his facial expression as he did it had me howling :lol:

DAMNIT YOU GOTTA SPOILER THAT STUFF!!!^^^^^

I saw that spoiled event coming (haven't watched it yet), but word :lol: :smh:

Cats really have to chill on that.

Last edited:
Everyone gets it on Akame, I understand that, it's like AOT if someone said ____ was to die, i wouldn't be surprised, but i mean damn....1 day.
That should probably be the new title of this thread.
2 day spoiler tag period on all NEW manga/Anime.

if you talk around it, thats fine.
like Damn what a good Naruto chapter, i hope next week concludes what's suppose to happen.
thats fine. or talk about stuff from last week

maybe I'm just extra salty because I was looking forward to this week, and decided to not read the manga (which I usually do for all my series). so sorry if i'm coming off like a bit of an A-hole

Last edited:
just read the last naruto chapter. I honestly don't remember who they were. Like how is dude just gonna sprinkle in these miniscule characters and expect the readers to remember who they were after the timeskip. No idea who the wives/husbands were that wasn't from Konoha. No idea who the other two kages were other than Gaara and dude from Bee's village.

Miniscule characters? You don't know who Temari is, even? :x

....Bruh all of these characters fought in the war. :x  

Including the 3 new Kages and their attendants :x  

You just weren't paying attention :lol:  

paying attention and remembering are two different things. I don't watch the anime and just read the manga, maybe that's what got me. seeing those characters in color for the first time.
also when was the last time we even saw those characters aside from the meeting at that samurai place? the last one I remember seeing is the new raikage in the war.

I torrent my akame, and it wasn't out when I looked last night, episode is not even a day old smh.

People gotta at least be more discrete with it
it comes out at noon on Sunday's. I assumed most people here had crunchy roll and Hulu plus. didn't think people were still on that 2006 torrenting ish

it comes out at noon on Sunday's. I assumed most people here had crunchy roll and Hulu plus. didn't think people were still on that 2006 torrenting ish

We don't all live in America.
Noon EST Sunday for you is 2 a.m. Monday morning for me

Torrent for free......and keep.........?
Pay for crunchy / Hulu..........?

I'll be 2006.

Regardless Joint was hot off the presses and still spoiled....
thats why I'm saying a 2 day Spoiler period on ALL NEW manga/anime.

Here's a link to the colored version of One Piece manga. It is however missing chapters, which are still being translated and revised. Also releases for newer chapters take longer because they have to wait for Shueisha to release the colored volume before they translate it. Larger portions are done, so you can enjoy that, but it's not all there yet, and it's continuously being revised to enhance the quality of the translations.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004

Bruh I was like, tf this dude doing walking backwards, then I realise its MJ
eek.gif
 they even got dude doing MJ poses during battle 
roll.gif
No problem man, I'm glad you're enjoying One Piece. Oda uses a lot of real world people as inspiration for character designs. Be on the look out for Jango's dance battle cover story too and just the cover story arcs in general. And be sure to look for small details that interweave the story and world. 

Lowkey I have to go back and read all the cover stories man. I didn't start reading OP manga till the midway point of punk hazard

Looking back, I loved the buggy arc.

thats what kind of saved one piece for me when I was ready to jump ship early

Lol I was ready to jump ship after the first 3 honestly
I always thought chapter 1 was really good, but then chapter 2 and 3 weren't as good just in comparison just because it focused on Coby, who I have no idea why people like. 

Back
Top Bottom