The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Ace of the Diamond

Watching the development Sawamura goes through through until the finals I hate what theyve done to him in the manga since.

Ace of the Diamond

Watching the development Sawamura goes through through until the finals I hate what theyve done to him in the manga since.

He's killing it in the current game in the manga but yeah the manga kept him down for a while. I hope they turn furyua into a closer and develop sawamura into the ace.

Wait! Who's Rock Lee's wife? 
Bruh the feels would have been taken to another level if this happened. 

What ever happened to Orochimaru or his team?

That may be who was peeking on him in the woods.
That couldve just been a reg kid.

He's killing it in the current game in the manga but yeah the manga kept him down for a while. I hope they turn furyua into a closer and develop sawamura into the ace.

From the recent detailed summaries you read? I should probably hop on that.

just read the last naruto chapter. I honestly don't remember who they were. Like how is dude just gonna sprinkle in these miniscule characters and expect the readers to remember who they were after the timeskip. No idea who the wives/husbands were that wasn't from Konoha. No idea who the other two kages were other than Gaara and dude from Bee's village.

Also, who names their kid Salad?

Only thing that made me happy with that ending is that Tenten is still useless and alone along with her stupid weapons store.

"Yeah me and my boyfri..."
tumblr_ml0jgvZb761r5zq6ao2_500.gif

Oh man....

:rofl:

^^Man I was legit proud of Naruto after that  that scene had me like "YEAH YALL BETTA CHEER FOR HIM SON SHOULDA LET YALL PERISH AFTER THE WAY YALL MISTREATED MA DUDE"
laugh.gif

Sidenote started reading One Piece today off yalls reccomendations. Pretty interesting so far, well see if I get 700 chapters deep tho lol

just read the last naruto chapter. I honestly don't remember who they were. Like how is dude just gonna sprinkle in these miniscule characters and expect the readers to remember who they were after the timeskip. No idea who the wives/husbands were that wasn't from Konoha. No idea who the other two kages were other than Gaara and dude from Bee's village.

Also, who names their kid Salad?

Only thing that made me happy with that ending is that Tenten is still useless and alone along with her stupid weapons store.

Ring a bell?

For all the people who are just starting out one piece, trust give it time, youw ill like it. Starts slow but everything is important, I wish I knew that when I first started reading.

Last edited:
Sidenote started reading One Piece today off yalls reccomendations. Pretty interesting so far, well see if I get 700 chapters deep tho lol
It took me a year to get 500 chapters deep.

Haven't read OP in a year.

AOT needs to come out more.
Taking a month to write each chapter and the waiting, is killing me.
Those two panels though..
jennifer-lawrence-disgusted-gif.gif

I may need to cut back on the slice of life shows. Barakamon is making me want to move to a remote island village and be a painter and Your lie in April is making me want to be a concert pianist. can't ne that hard

AVs worker and wrestling part, :rofl: :rofl:

I lost it when the wrestler hopped off the table while they just casually watched :rofl: :rofl:

The mascots are some of the realest ___s I've ever seen in an anime. They were trying to get that AV actress's info ASAP. But it was later when Sento looked it up that it truly became hilarious :rofl:

Damn man, you just made the wait for the next episode harder. Easily one of my favorites this season.

Last edited:
AVs worker and wrestling part, :rofl: :rofl:

I lost it when the wrestler hopped off the table while they just casually watched :rofl: :rofl:

The mascots are some of the realest ___s I've ever seen in an anime. They were trying to get that AV actress's info ASAP. But it was later when Sento looked it up that it truly became hilarious :rofl:

Damn man, you just made the wait for the next episode harder. Easily one of my favorites this season.

Those mascots are the funniest, man. When he slipped that thing into Sento's curry before he tres it to his wife, :lol:. These dudes are so foolish.

I torrent my akame, and it wasn't out when I looked last night, episode is not even a day old smh.

People gotta at least be more discrete with it

Back
Top Bottom