The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Claymore chapter is out.

So now we got Priscilla and Cassandra, the two strongest awakened beings, fused together on some Gogeta trip... :lol:
Even Octavia and Chronos got scooped up. :lol:
That ending though got me hyped. She awakened to become Teresa... :wow:

^ Personally, I was hooked from the get go because I like series like that (psychological thrillers, cop dramas, sci-fi, etc). I wish I can tell you what episode it got good in, but they were all good to me. :lol:

While I'm here, Jojo is out. :pimp:

HSDK
Kushinada pressing everybody, looks like her skill is on par with the invisible superman. The way she faded dude with the ho
mean.gif
sick.gif
. Ba bout that grope life in every situation 
laugh.gif
. chikage bout to jump in next chapter and its going to be slams on slams on slams on shinpaku 
TB:NW
The levels of seriousness in this manga man...SUC bombed the resistance, no dambs given at all.

^ Personally, I was hooked from the get go because I like series like that (psychological thrillers, cop dramas, sci-fi, etc). I wish I can tell you what episode it got good in, but they were all good to me.
laugh.gif

While I'm here, Jojo is out.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

New Feng Shen Ji came out today
It's about to go down. But I can see the outcome already. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders[/COLOR] Episode 1

MOTHER

JOJO

Only the first episode but I love that this is getting a reboot with the new artstyle.

Only the first episode but I'm calling it, AOTS.

Still bummed no OP or ED, I wanna see if they really did get the rights for Holy Diver by Dio, **** would soooo dope if they did.

and for those hesitating on starting Jojo, CR put up the first season that contains parts 1 and 2.

Part 2>>>

[COLOR=#red]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders[/COLOR] Episode 1

MOTHER

JOJO

Only the first episode but I love that this is getting a reboot with the new artstyle.

Only the first episode but I'm calling it, AOTS.

Still bummed no OP or ED, I wanna see if they really did get the rights for Holy Diver by Dio, **** would soooo dope if they did.

and for those hesitating on starting Jojo, CR put up the first season that contains parts 1 and 2.

Part 2>>>
Definitely gonna be the best of the season. No doubt about it. :pimp:
Man, I was waiting for that song to pop up the whole episode. Slightly bummed that it didnt. I sure hope they got Dio's or even Killswitch Engage's version of the song. Then the hype will be at full throttle. :lol:
Hey dont look down on part one man. If the events didnt go down, then we wouldn't have the greatest part of them all. :lol: :pimp:

Read up on Terra Formars, pretty dope manga

Has that AoT vibe but slightly better, because the enemies can evolve and adapt

All these pics have me wanting to watch Bardock: The Father of Goku again. Might do that later.:smokin

sabo is that dude. **** is about to go down. mugiwaras bout to turn it up. chapter was so :pimp: :pimp:

also...i know im missing something obvious, but where did sasuke come from again?

sabo is that dude. **** is about to go down. mugiwaras bout to turn it up. chapter was so :pimp: :pimp:

also...i know im missing something obvious, but where did sasuke come from again?
I don't think Sasuke was "there" with Naruto. I think the sage was having the same conversation with the two of them and they had those scenes to show that they had both come to an agreement with him.

Back
Top Bottom