The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime of all time.

You spelled Mobile Suit Gundam wrong.

Naruto
MAN. I sort of tripped out when I saw Sasuke next to Naruto. Like "where the hell did he come from?!" Then it all clicked in my head :lol:
Can't wait to see Guy's next big move. Sad to see him go, but I'm glad he went out going toe to toe with Madara and not some weak ****. He got a few licks in :pimp:

And I'm anxious to see how this Naruto/Sasuke tag team will pan out. And to see what powers he gave them. Does this mean Naruto will have the Rinnegan?????

Can't wait until next week :pimp:
My boy Maito Guy is going to DO WORK on his way out. I just wish Neji wasn't tossed off so randomly.

I think sasuke will get the rinnegan. I'm pretty sure you need to have the sharingan and the 1st hokages cells to get the rinnegan.

pimp.gif

So finished SWO. Really liked it.

Might pickup Cowboy Bepop. Is it as good as people say?

Naruto
I just wish Neji wasn't tossed off so randomly.
Now that you mention Neji, it ticked me off a bit when they mentioned the Byakugan this chapter because it's been so irrelevant during the recent events that have taken place. If it was supposed to be the superior eye technique over the Sharingan, they sure as hell are waiting for it's time to shine.

FMA or FMA Brotherhood? :nerd:

Ehhh Brotherhood probably, the string of episodes in the original FMA of them investigating the Fifth Laboratory are my favorites of either series though.

Makes sense. I ask because I don't think a single person in this world can make a decent argument for the original FMA series being the best anime of all time. I'd say it was pretty terrible. Brotherhood however is a different matter. While I wouldn't rate it the best i'm fairly certain it'd be on a top 10-15 list.

i was biased, i didnt know that brotherhood was closer to the manga. i read the last manga chapters and was super confused. which led me to start watching brotherhood and i did it in 2 days.

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime of all time.

Naruto
MAN. I sort of tripped out when I saw Sasuke next to Naruto. Like "where the hell did he come from?!" Then it all clicked in my head :lol:
Can't wait to see Guy's next big move. Sad to see him go, but I'm glad he went out going toe to toe with Madara and not some weak ****. He got a few licks in :pimp:

And I'm anxious to see how this Naruto/Sasuke tag team will pan out. And to see what powers he gave them. Does this mean Naruto will have the Rinnegan?????

Can't wait until next week :pimp:
My boy Maito Guy is going to DO WORK on his way out. I just wish Neji wasn't tossed off so randomly.

I think sasuke will get the rinnegan. I'm pretty sure you need to have the sharingan and the 1st hokages cells to get the rinnegan.

Ah... You're right. I thought he was just about to get some crazy hack or something.
So if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, what the heck is Naruto getting?

Naruto
I just wish Neji wasn't tossed off so randomly.
Now that you mention Neji, it ticked me off a bit when they mentioned the Byakugan this chapter because it's been so irrelevant during the recent events that have taken place. If it was supposed to be the superior eye technique over the Sharingan, they sure as hell are waiting for it's time to shine.

At this point, I'm not sure if it will ever get its chance to shine :smh: :lol:
Its like they just wrote it off or something. But it did look like that Kyuga chick has them. And she was like, the most powerful being ever apparently.
I just think the Byakugan doesn't play well for a "bad guy" technique. Its really just a great defense/camping jutsu. Its really good to have on your team, but you can't really dominate with it. Its pretty much just like someone having a built in scouter or something. They played up the Sharingan, and then introduced the Rinnegan, which is the most powerful dojustsu, so at this pint it just feels like maybe Kakashi was just hyping up the Byakugan back in the day. They killed of the strongest Byakugan user, and now the only one left worth playing into the whole situation is just standing by watching everyone else.

The byakugan was a failure :smh:

Cowboy bebop is too live :pimp:

Samurai champloo people!!!

26 episodes of greatness :pimp:

thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

Bebop and Champloo are 2 of my favorites for sure.

Ah... You're right. I thought he was just about to get some crazy hack or something.
So if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, what the heck is Naruto getting?
At this point, I'm not sure if it will ever get its chance to shine
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Its like they just wrote it off or something. But it did look like that Kyuga chick has them. And she was like, the most powerful being ever apparently.
I just think the Byakugan doesn't play well for a "bad guy" technique. Its really just a great defense/camping jutsu. Its really good to have on your team, but you can't really dominate with it. Its pretty much just like someone having a built in scouter or something. They played up the Sharingan, and then introduced the Rinnegan, which is the most powerful dojustsu, so at this pint it just feels like maybe Kakashi was just hyping up the Byakugan back in the day. They killed of the strongest Byakugan user, and now the only one left worth playing into the whole situation is just standing by watching everyone else.

The byakugan was a failure
mean.gif
thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

Bebop and Champloo are 2 of my favorites for sure
friends ...friends everywhere 

Saw "Samurai Champloo" and was ready for my jimmies to be rustled,lol...
Bleach(Kubo I know what you are doing but this battle is straight painful,lol)...
Watching Attack on Titan, pretty good..
But the void of not having KLK anymore...

All I got to say is Sabo is the realest, shot up my favorite character list this chapter. His fighting style is so powerful yet really refined, it's beautiful. Would be sick if he ate the Mera Mera :pimp: And no way Doffy's dead, probably a rock clone made by Pica or something. But I do like how Oda set the scene to make it just like 10 years ago

All I got to say is Sabo is the realest, shot up my favorite character list this chapter. His fighting style is so powerful yet really refined, it's beautiful. Would be sick if he ate the Mera Mera
pimp.gif
And no way Doffy's dead, probably a rock clone made by Pica or something. But I do like how Oda set the scene to make it just like 10 years ago
I was talking to someone about the chapter today and there were like "Kyros thinks he won this time, till Doffy pops out and cuts off his other leg."

naruto

naruto will most likely get a stronger tailed beast cloak with another variation of the rasengan

sasuke prob will get an upgraded susanoo and the rinnegan

guy shouldnt be doing dmg like this but its a good way to go out for him :smokin

All I got to say is Sabo is the realest, shot up my favorite character list this chapter. His fighting style is so powerful yet really refined, it's beautiful. Would be sick if he ate the Mera Mera
pimp.gif
And no way Doffy's dead, probably a rock clone made by Pica or something. But I do like how Oda set the scene to make it just like 10 years ago
I was talking to someone about the chapter today and there were like "Kyros thinks he won this time, till Doffy pops out and cuts off his other leg."
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Finally decided to just finish KLK.
RIP Senketsu. You was my *****. I hate it had to be you
mean.gif
Starting space dandy now.

Back
Top Bottom