The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bout to cop all DragonBallZ seasons off Amazon. Use to watch it faithfully. Better yet, is there anywhere to watch it free or download it free online?

The SAO dub sounds absolutely horrible. Never have i heard scenes with emotion and power turned into just words being said by a random person. I'm dissapointed to say the least :smh:

Last edited:

The SAO dub sounds absolutely horrible. Never have i heard scenes with emotion and power turned into just words being said by a random person. I'm dissapointed to say the least :smh:

Only Kirito's voice seems to be on par but the lack of emotion is an accurate statement. Just another reason I hate dubs

^It made me see that if I have to use a gun I should have no regret and could only wish I had some magi infused bullets to truly mess up my target, lol.

In all seriousness the emotion in Fate/Zero was amazing.

^It made me see that if I have to use a gun I should have no regret and could only wish I had some magi infused bullets to truly mess up my target, lol.

:lol: i wish i had his gun too. noone would touch a me :smokin

I HOPE TO GOD Fate/ Stay Night is as good as the prequel

:lol: i wish i had his gun too. noone would touch a me :smokin

I HOPE TO GOD Fate/ Stay Night is as good as the prequel
Sorry to break it to you, but you definitely should have started with Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero is leaps and bounds better than it's chronological successor.

DEEK, I think we warned him that StayNight would be sub par to ZERO. But ZERO was made way down the road. So the continual story should get better though I am not sure what to think about the new arc with Iliana playing the lead.

After 2 years. a new chapter of High School of the Dead is finally out! :pimp:
and now we got to wait for an undetermined amount of time for the next chapter. :lol: >:
Feels good to read a new chapter though.

Last edited:
i remember reading high school of the dead back in 2010.
laugh.gif

that author does not give two ***** about his readers.

Last edited:
For those interested, The One Piece x Toriko x Dragonball Z crossover episode is out. :lol:
http://www.nwanime.com/one-piece-episode-590/watch/083735901735a6c78e59/

Man, the hype in that episode was insane. Scouters would have exploded left and right. :lol:
If it wasn't for Mr. Satan being all powerful and fearless, Goku would have beat the devil fruit out of Luffy and beat Toriko as well. :lol:
I couldn't stop smiling and laughing this whole episode. :lol: :smokin
This dude Goku really took off for a bit to save the world and jumped right back in like 'Oh we're almost there? k.' :rofl:

This dude Goku really took off for a bit to save the world and jumped right back in like 'Oh we're almost there? k.' :rofl:
I bet you that's where the new DBZ movie takes place. That would be serious lulz. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom