The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You cant honestly have Obito beating Sasuke , nahhhh . Sasuke's EMS vs Obito's Rinnegan and Obito is already bruised up & not at full power . Sasuke will murk cuhh . :smokin :nerd:

I dont have him beating him, more going out like Neji did

"If I see her again, I'll be sure to give her a token of my gratitude."

I see what you did there Isshin
wink.gif

I can't imagine that the 4 Hokages AND Sasuke AND team Hebi AND Orochimaru will all just join the battle with no consequences.

It seems a bit overkill, especially against 3 enemies (Madara, Tobi, and the 10 tails).

Also I just can't accept, or rather I am not convinced, that Sasuke is now with the good guys. He has to fight Naruto in a final battle of sorts before the series concludes. Anything else is just anti-climatic.

As of right now it seems so catered to the fans. Every fan favorite all together teaming up.

Sasuke v Naruto battle has to happen.

Where it looks like its headed sorta of killed the whole naruto wants to find sasuke and bring him back to konoha story that has been going on for years. Now its Naruto is fighting a war, and Sasuke decided to come back and help the village all on his own. Oro wants to help poor ole sasuke too? Okay

idk unless they plan an entire new arch after all this, all I can see is Oro pulling some stunt midway, or Tobi mindraping Sasuke again to lure him to his side again. I'm disappointed that Sasuke side story is just gonna revolve back and go into main story so simply. Kishi revived all the Hokages and we getta see em fight so its cool though........meh
I mean Obito is going to be a good guy before this story ends, a la Darth Vader.

If you guys don't see that already...

What would Naruto and Sasuke possibly have to fight over other than "which one of us is now stronger"?  They both have different girl interests and they both want to protect the will of fire/the leaf.

Any end battle between them was neutered with this chapter.  There's no beef anymore.  And when they get to the battlefield and see the way minato and naruto interact and how much heart naruto has, the respect will be gained too.

We're a long way removed from this:

sasuke-mangekyou-sharingan-psp-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Bleach
So ichigo's mom got "infected" by the hollow, and somehow that got passed on to him in the form of the white Ichigo.
Also, if Urahara was there like that in the end, does that mean that he was already kicked out of the SS by that point?
Isshin only became a captain because urahara and all of them were already kicked out of soul society.

I mean Obito is going to be a good guy before this story ends, a la Darth Vader.

If you guys don't see that already...

What would Naruto and Sasuke possibly have to fight over other than "which one of us is now stronger"?  They both have different girl interests and they both want to protect the will of fire/the leaf.

Any end battle between them was neutered with this chapter.  There's no beef anymore.  And when they get to the battlefield and see the way minato and naruto interact and how much heart naruto has, the respect will be gained too.

IMG]http://kupypspwallpapers.info/psp-wallpapers/sasuke-mangekyou-sharingan-psp-wallpaper.jpg
[/quote]

Thats why I disliked where the story looks like its going after this chapter. For years we were headed in a certain direction, building up for it, and now its either headed towards a resolution w/o a fight, or there will be more flipfloping motives from sasuke in order to force it to happen. The latter being even worse.

Its fine they want to have Sasuke x Naruto mirror Madara x First so much. But I'll be real mad if they end up becoming super buddy buddy and then one day Sasuke says F everything, lets just fight it out to the death, like Madara ended up doing. (edit: mainly because it already happened once with sasuke, but then again Madara did it twice as well...)

Last edited:
Susuke just took his talents to south beach. :pimp:

:lol: at these responses. naruto's body is not ready for sasuke x pops.

You cant honestly have Obito beating Sasuke , nahhhh . Sasuke's EMS vs Obito's Rinnegan and Obito is already bruised up & not at full power . Sasuke will murk cuhh . :smokin :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl:

"If I see her again, I'll be sure to give her a token of my gratitude."

I see what you did there Isshin :wink:

whip out the zanpaktou

imagine if jiraya got ressurected...:nerd:

i still think naruto and sasuke are gonna fight some how well i hope :lol: this chapter was epicccccc :pimp:

karin boutta give birth to the sage of 6 paths n **** once sasuke smangs

im glad kishi kinda keeping itachi relevant :pimp: :pimp: thats my nig :pimp: he should have oro revive him :pimp:

why do you guys think obito is gonna be a good guy? i think hes gonna be bad til the end his hands are too dirty he been doin it for too long maybe he'll back stab madara though :nerd:

:rofl: @ when suigetsu tried to make an escape :rofl: he was like **** everyone i aint tryna die :rofl:

Last edited:
Via Mangastream:
Not sure if all of you have noticed or not, but the last page of this week's Naruto chapter says: No chapter next week! It will be back in issue 22-23 (double issue). So, let's take a look into the crystal ball and see what the future will bring:

Today, the 10th, we had all of the big 3.

Next week, the 17th, we'll have Bleach and OP but no Naruto.

The week after, the 24th, we're likely to have all of the big 3, definitely gonna have Naruto. 1 chapter of each one, although you're gonna read stuff about it being a "double issue". Just means it counts for two weeks but you don't get more stuff.

And theeen we're gonna have the 1st of May and we won't have any of the big 3. It's gonna be Golden Week, so there's no Jump. It's an annual holiday and for all of you surprised by this? Welcome to the manga-verse, this is a natural occurrence.

I'm actually excited for this time of the year every year. There's only 4 weeks in the year when Jump takes a break. Means all the people working there get to have a break, and so do we. After today's 10 hours of scanlating, I'm happy over any breaks I get.

Via Mangastream:
Not sure if all of you have noticed or not, but the last page of this week's Naruto chapter says: No chapter next week! It will be back in issue 22-23 (double issue). So, let's take a look into the crystal ball and see what the future will bring:

Today, the 10th, we had all of the big 3.

Next week, the 17th, we'll have Bleach and OP but no Naruto.

The week after, the 24th, we're likely to have all of the big 3, definitely gonna have Naruto. 1 chapter of each one, although you're gonna read stuff about it being a "double issue". Just means it counts for two weeks but you don't get more stuff.

And theeen we're gonna have the 1st of May and we won't have any of the big 3. It's gonna be Golden Week, so there's no Jump. It's an annual holiday and for all of you surprised by this? Welcome to the manga-verse, this is a natural occurrence.

I'm actually excited for this time of the year every year. There's only 4 weeks in the year when Jump takes a break. Means all the people working there get to have a break, and so do we. After today's 10 hours of scanlating, I'm happy over any breaks I get.

at first i was excited

now i am disappoint

then again i dont even remember the last time we got a real double issue :lol:

Real life, I used to hate Sasuke.

But ain't nobody seeing da boy with da hands.

Unless you were dead and resurrected... Sasuke is pretty much top tier over everyone right now :smh:

He's got more battle smarts than Naruto, even though Naruto probably has more brute strength. He's also got a deeper catalog of attacks. Naruto is probably going to get some new tricks from his dad, and that could even it out, but Sasuke's IQ is just so much higher.

Its a shame too, because Naruto has been through so much that Sasuke is still smarter than him. Not Shikamaru level IQ, but even still, Goku was dumb as a rock but once he stepped on that battlefield, he was a genius.

They need to give my boy Naruto more advantages when it comes to fighting on his own. Someone is always coaching him or supporting him to help him get through a battle mentally.

At least, imo.

Last edited:
how u going to say isshin is only a captain cuz the others were kicked out. its apparent he has a strong bankai. and he can weild it

I was reading around on some forums and I found an interesting question.
What would be worse, a Zombie apocalypse or a Titan apocalypse?
Personally, I would rather fight a horde of undead than even being in the same area as a titan. :lol:

I was reading around on some forums and I found an interesting question.
What would be worse, a Zombie apocalypse or a Titan apocalypse?
Personally, I would rather fight a horde of undead than even being in the same area as a titan. :lol:
If it's a world like how we have it and not the world in Attack On Titan, I might have to go with that one. With our technology, I think we'd be able to take the Titans.

how u going to say isshin is only a captain cuz the others were kicked out. its apparent he has a strong bankai. and he can weild it
Because they listed all the captains in the vaizard arc and isshin wasn't one of them...

I mistakenly thought one of the Vaizards was in charge of the 10th division and then isshin took over after they left.  my mistake.

great chapters from the big 3

one piece is coming along nicely. this tournament is gonna be exciting. wonder how luffy is gonna hide his identity while fighting in the tournament? if he uses his devil fruit powers then everyone is gonna know who he is. prob just gonna use haki in the beginning, then later slip and use jet pistol on someone lol.

bleach was good. didnt feel as short as usual. please more backstory on ichigo's parents. isshin is a pretty formidable shinigami as seen in the previous chapters when he fought aizen. i like how devious aizen gets with his plans. hes gonna get out of prison sooner of later.

naruto was awesome. sasuke joining the fray. ok cool but we all know hes gonna fight naruto eventually. the hokages joining the battle is gonna hype. tobirama was a cool cat. he wasnt naive and idealistic as hashirama, but he still looked after the village with a stricter approach. orochimaru still butthurt his teacher chose minato over him lol. minato finally meeting naruto is gonna be nice. excited to see what "gift" he has for his son. lastly, naruto is gonna jizz his pants when he sees sasuke fighting alongside him :x

Naruto
I'm pretty upset that the big Naruto vs Sasuke fight to the death build up is basically out the window. It's looking like he's either dying in battle or going to have a friendly fight with Naruto in the end.... Probably at the Chuunin exams :lol: :lol: It's looking like the happiest ending ever soon full of talk no jutsus. 4th and Kakashi on Obito... 1st on Madara.

Hataraku Maou-sama! episode 2
These dudes are soooo stupid :rofl: :rofl: This show definitely has kept me entertained so far. That locked out scene was :lol: :lol:
Who the hell was shooting at them?! :wow:

Checking out Devil Survivor 2 now.

Last edited:
quote name="theDEEK" url="/t/301437/the-official-anime-manga-thread-vol/7560#post_17656717"]Naruto
I'm pretty upset that the big Naruto vs Sasuke fight to the death build up is basically out the window. It's looking like he's either dying in battle or going to have a friendly fight with Naruto in the end.... Probably at the Chuunin exams :lol: :lol: It's looking like the happiest ending ever soon full of talk no jutsus. 4th and Kakashi on Obito... 1st on Madara.

Hataraku Maou-sama! episode 2
These dudes are soooo stupid :rofl: :rofl: This show definitely has kept me entertained so far. That locked out scene was :lol: :lol:
Who the hell was shooting at them?! :wow:

Checking out Devil Survivor 2 now.[/quote]

Where'd you see hataraku ep 2?! :nerd:

Hataraku Maou-sama! Ep 2 was pretty good i'm really liking the show so far.

Who could the shooters have been? :nerd: Could it be someone who came to earth from Entai isla before them to conquer it? Whats everyone else's guess? I also think their might be a portal next to that girls house that causes the earth quakes too.

Can't wait for next week!

Last edited:
Photo Kano ep 2 was better then ep 1 imo, And the main character steps out of his shell a bit so it was nice to see. Over all pretty good ep looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom