The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

When you watch 91 days , Killing Joke and! Re:Zero all in one night

Booooooooy

Re:Zero! Fire emoji x 1,000

Moby D even made an appearance

91 days got me feeling like a mobster

Last edited:
This weeks seven deadly sins is so much more then escanor hype this is escanor deliverance

Man, this week's chapter of Escanor Da Gawd made me they hypest I have been in a long time. :lol: :pimp:

He needs to stay the MC for a little while longer. :lol:

I been upset for a long time that there was never un Ultra Red sequel but Escanor completely makes up for it.

My boy Bubby is finally about to rejoin the fray :pimp:

That part in the intro where the shadow arms are about to wrap around Emilia suddenly makes way more sense |I

Any thoughts on what exactly might've happened with Rem? I feel like it may have to do with his mental state, but it seems like something far deeper could be occurring.

This series has clearly never heard of the word "downtime". Madness and hecticness every week.

you talkin about how people just forget about her? I have a feeling that mist monster has more to it than meets the eye. It might be one of its powers, I dont know. It also made people forget about that other caravan guy that vanished first. I think he might have eaten them or something. :lol:

the white whale is one of the beasts that was created by one of the 7 witches. It can erase a person from existence. Subaru only remembers because he's well not from there

Like he really needs to get used to killing himself. Son should've been started over from this run

I'M JUST GONNA COME OUT AND SAY IT. THE NEW BERSERK IS KINDA TRASH :lol:
No need to hold anything back. It's straight trash. Not kinda. The movies were trash as well.

The CG is cheap. They skip story arcs( 2 so far) that kinda give backstory as to what happened in the last 2 years. Just not good

Bleach
In the end, Zangetsu is still the best sword. None of that other fancy crap. :lol:

Apparently the next chapter is the last one. If so, I'm curious to see how they end it.

And also, Nise Koi is also going to end very soon. I'm sadder about that one ending than I am about Bleach. :lol:

Last edited:
For some reason I really hate this haunted forest thing in OP, just feels like a waste of time. other than that pretty good chapter.

For some reason I really hate this haunted forest thing in OP, just feels like a waste of time. other than that pretty good chapter.
I'm not feeling it either but I know just a way to keep luffy out of the other action going on around whole cake until everything's set up

Its popularity decreased significantly in Japan.

Also i dont think they are planning to end the series until September or some time in the Fall.

Apparently WSJ announced in their newest issue that both Bleach and Nisekoi will be ending in the next issue, which is why I brought it up earlier. Im gonna be sad that they are both ending, but at least one of the two is going to get a proper ending, which sucks to say. :lol:

Also, they are planning to premier new manga as soon as these are done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom