The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Starting reading OP again... I'm at the part where they part ways with the Going Merry and then everyone starts crying... Am I the only dude on here who straight-balled at this part? Feels like my 14 year old dog is dying again man... Jeebus....

Starting reading OP again... I'm at the part where they part ways with the Going Merry and then everyone starts crying... Am I the only dude on here who straight-balled at this part? Feels like my 14 year old dog is dying again man... Jeebus....

Anyone here read Beelzebub? it's about to go down now...
pimp.gif

Does everyone realize, that Naruto's clones are still doing all of this. HIS CLONES!!!!! I wonder what the real Naruto has been plotting.

Does everyone realize, that Naruto's clones are still doing all of this. HIS CLONES!!!!! I wonder what the real Naruto has been plotting.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

No one else will guess this but he is probably working on a new rasengen that is about 10% bigger in terms of volume than his current giant ransengan
eek.gif

No one else will guess this but he is probably working on a new rasengen that is about 10% bigger in terms of volume than his current giant ransengan
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

I only watch the anime, I would read the manga, but there's not too many chapters, don't want to read the entire story in a few hours

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

I only watch the anime, I would read the manga, but there's not too many chapters, don't want to read the entire story in a few hours

Fate/Zero 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish they had a 5 way ffa, Berserkers ability is ill!
to turn anything he touches into his phantom thingy -forgot the name
laugh.gif

Fate/Zero 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish they had a 5 way ffa, Berserkers ability is ill!
to turn anything he touches into his phantom thingy -forgot the name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

eek.gif
prob workin on a tail beast bomb or a giant rasenshuriken
laugh.gif

thats all he ever does...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Naruto needs a new damn technique. I understand the power of the reasengan, but cotdamn... He has ONE attack. 
It's like when Goku only knew the Kamehameha wave. That +$!% got old. 

Kishi needs to put more effort into his techniques. There's no way his father was THAT genius, his mentor was THAT amazing, and he was trained under the supervision of Kakashi- the master copy ninja and he only knows one %%+#*%+ good jutsu 
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Naruto needs a new damn technique. I understand the power of the reasengan, but cotdamn... He has ONE attack. 

Kishi needs to put more effort into his techniques. There's no way his father was THAT genius, his mentor was THAT amazing, and he was trained under the supervision of Kakashi- the master copy ninja and he only knows one %%+#*%+ good jutsu 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

eek.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

im sayin..
kishi need more episodes like kakashi chronicles id LOVE to see how all these great ninjas were back then and in their prime.. id like to think hes going to though..
laugh.gif

hate when they show a little flash back or hype a ninja up but theres no action...
frown.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

im sayin..
kishi need more episodes like kakashi chronicles id LOVE to see how all these great ninjas were back then and in their prime.. id like to think hes going to though..
laugh.gif

hate when they show a little flash back or hype a ninja up but theres no action...
frown.gif
mad.gif

Can someone explain this wood Jutsu to me, and why its so powerful?
Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

this, it really made the 1st hokage look weak too.. id be more scared of his dam fire ball jutsu anyways...

i wonder what their plan is i think tobi and the real madara knows something kabuto doesnt
in the previous chapter when madara said it had to be his doing i think he ment tobis because he didnt know who summoned him yet

The thing behind the wood jutsu is the fact that only the first Hokage could do it (And Yamato, given that he's a decendent, due to being an experiment of Orochimaru when he was trying to create children with the cells of the First Hokage)). I think they were more surprised than terrorized seeing someone other than Yamato pull it off.

shatterkneesinc wrote:
this is madara beyond his prime. he only fought the first with ems but now he has rinnegan

madara making sephiroth look like a joke

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom