The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Excuse me if I'm wrong but Naruto seems to be a little repeatitve while One Piece seems to be less restrictive in terms of plot formation and humor. Yay? Nay? I'm also throwing dragonball in the mix as a choice.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but Naruto seems to be a little repeatitve while One Piece seems to be less restrictive in terms of plot formation and humor. Yay? Nay? I'm also throwing dragonball in the mix as a choice.

I thought when Madara said "our plan" I thought he meant his and Hashirama's plan not Tobi
nerd.gif

I thought when Madara said "our plan" I thought he meant his and Hashirama's plan not Tobi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Looking for a good manga series to start on. Naruto or One Piece?
Sun ken rock
Kuragehime

Bio-meat

Zero Park Sung woo

The National Quiz

Wakusei no Samidare

Train Man

Eureka 7

and more

There is ALOT more then naurto or one piece but I would go with one peice over the 2

Originally Posted by GTEK

Looking for a good manga series to start on. Naruto or One Piece?
Sun ken rock
Kuragehime

Bio-meat

Zero Park Sung woo

The National Quiz

Wakusei no Samidare

Train Man

Eureka 7

and more

There is ALOT more then naurto or one piece but I would go with one peice over the 2

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

word...itachi is hunting Kabuto down right now.

Out of all the Kages....Onoki really intrigues me next to Muu...those rock and dust particle jutsu's are bad %*@.

Could the real Madaras plan to be combined with Hashirama to become the true sage of six paths? Both body and spirit? The eyes are clearly not enough to beat everyone...

And if Madara didn't die after the fight at the valley of the end...%$# happened to dude to kill him?
yo this doesnt sound bad
nerd.gif

maybe he had the same demise as itachi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Can someone explain this wood Jutsu to me, and why its so powerful?
Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

this, it really made the 1st hokage look weak too.. id be more scared of his dam fire ball jutsu anyways...

i wonder what their plan is i think tobi and the real madara knows something kabuto doesnt
in the previous chapter when madara said it had to be his doing i think he ment tobis because he didnt know who summoned him yet

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

word...itachi is hunting Kabuto down right now.

Out of all the Kages....Onoki really intrigues me next to Muu...those rock and dust particle jutsu's are bad %*@.

Could the real Madaras plan to be combined with Hashirama to become the true sage of six paths? Both body and spirit? The eyes are clearly not enough to beat everyone...

And if Madara didn't die after the fight at the valley of the end...%$# happened to dude to kill him?
yo this doesnt sound bad
nerd.gif

maybe he had the same demise as itachi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Can someone explain this wood Jutsu to me, and why its so powerful?
Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

this, it really made the 1st hokage look weak too.. id be more scared of his dam fire ball jutsu anyways...

i wonder what their plan is i think tobi and the real madara knows something kabuto doesnt
in the previous chapter when madara said it had to be his doing i think he ment tobis because he didnt know who summoned him yet

Wonder how Sasuke is gonna play into all this...

Maybe a Naruto & Sasuke Vs. Madara fight?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

Naruto & Sasuke vs. Madara & Orochimaru?
nerd.gif

Remember they have both Anko and Yamato. I want to see what part they are going to play in this.

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

Naruto & Sasuke vs. Madara & Orochimaru?
nerd.gif

Remember they have both Anko and Yamato. I want to see what part they are going to play in this.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Sheesh...I was expecting ol' Onoki to die too
laugh.gif

Any person that can take 2 meteors and still live deserves his life IMO.
laugh.gif

Anyone read OP? Luffy using ace's techs now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Sheesh...I was expecting ol' Onoki to die too
laugh.gif

Any person that can take 2 meteors and still live deserves his life IMO.
laugh.gif

Anyone read OP? Luffy using ace's techs now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

"Do you do know OUR plan as well"?
That of the Real Mada' and substitute Mada', who i still think, even now moreso than ever, is a cast off from OG madara. 

Notice how O.G Madara "glanced" into his clothing as though he was checking something on his body--perhaps he was checking some kind of signal/jutsu on his body that lets him know if fake Mada' is ok/alive and kicking. I wouldn't be surprised if the First's wood technique was involved; that or Hashirama's cells...perhaps OG madara used some sort of wood technique involving plant spores to create the fake Mada' who was infused with a smidge of the first's lifeforce and that's how the fake Mada--who is practically a clone--has survived this long.   

Fake Madara a Zetsu type clone of the real Madara??? Or perhaps more like the Yamato-Senju relationship??? Interesting 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

"Do you do know OUR plan as well"?
That of the Real Mada' and substitute Mada', who i still think, even now moreso than ever, is a cast off from OG madara. 

Notice how O.G Madara "glanced" into his clothing as though he was checking something on his body--perhaps he was checking some kind of signal/jutsu on his body that lets him know if fake Mada' is ok/alive and kicking. I wouldn't be surprised if the First's wood technique was involved; that or Hashirama's cells...perhaps OG madara used some sort of wood technique involving plant spores to create the fake Mada' who was infused with a smidge of the first's lifeforce and that's how the fake Mada--who is practically a clone--has survived this long.   

Fake Madara a Zetsu type clone of the real Madara??? Or perhaps more like the Yamato-Senju relationship??? Interesting 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom