The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What happened with god eater?

BRO THEY ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH THAT ANIME SERIES FOR REAL. RELEASING THESE EXTRA EPISODES LIKE ANYONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT ALL THAT.

THEY NEED TO GET ON THEIR ANIMATING GRIND AT THAT STUDIO BECAUSE I'M REALLY LIKING WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR (VERY ATTACK ON TITAN LIKE FEEL :lol: )

Boku no Hero Academia
A super villain alliance? sounds (and looks) awesome.

Girls of the Wilds
Season 1. what? 204 chapters was a season? :lol:
Hope season 2 doesnt take too long to start though. :lol:

Prison School
I can't believe they are changing underwear in front of everyone like that. :lol:

I gotta learn some self-control, i went through 150 chapters of a manga in 2 days :smh: too excited man.

Girls of the Wilds
Season 1. what? 204 chapters was a season? :lol:
Hope season 2 doesnt take too long to start though. :lol:
Glad to see someone else reading this :smokin any word of how long it'll take to come back ?

Last edited:
I gotta learn some self-control, i went through 150 chapters of a manga in 2 days :smh: too excited man.

Glad to see someone else reading this :smokin any word of how long it'll take to come back ?
No clue on the return. I just hope Queen stays as cunning as she's been lately. :lol:

This was a great episode of Charlotte. I was iffy on what was set to transpire, bit the execution was good enough to where I can't really complain.

Rokka Yuusha has truly becoming a tiring series for me, but I can't bring myself to stop watching it :lol:

I expected things to play out how they did in Classroom Crisis, so I'm just interested in seeing where the main character goes from here after being beaten in his game of chess.

Started watching God Eater on a whim a few days ago and I just caught up; it's pretty dope. I see potential for a better plot than I would've expected out a series based on a video game.

I ain't need this fun in the sun *** episode of Gakkou Gurashi :stoneface:

This Japan visit in GATE was cool I guess, but I like the plot a lot more when they're over on the other side.

And of course, Prison School never fails to be ridiculous :lol:

i need mo Magi legend of Sinbad. i need mo Overlord. i need mo Sereph of the end.... thats the motto right now i need mo. lmao

Gohan was pretty quick in conceiving Pan there in Dragon Ball Super. :lol:
well at the end of dragon ball goku is 20 and at the beginning of dragon ball z he's 24 with a 4 year old gohan so when you think about it he's not that far behind [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Luffy finna have an army end of series.

The entire Alabasta army

The Franky Family/carpenters of Water 7

Former victims from Thriller Bark

Hancock's Amazons

Smoker's G5 when they eventually defect from the Marines

The Fishman Island army

The remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates

The giants of Elbaf

The samurai of Wano Country

Dragon and the Revolutionary Army possibly

And now all the warriors from the Colosseum and their armies.

Luffy been building a squad since day one. Dudes forgot that Oda said when he writes the final war it's gonna be even more lit than Marineford.

Oda's editor said that One Piece is around 70 percent finished right now.

Kaidou over here talmbout starting a war to destroy the world.

**** finna be lit.
Word! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pimp.gif

No clue on the return. I just hope Queen stays as cunning as she's been lately.
laugh.gif
Usually at the end of seasons for webtoons they take a 3-6 week break. Once I just accepted it had turned into a slice of life I enjoyed it more although there's long periods where nothing happens.

^is that series any good?
It has an interesting concept, and that makes is pretty funny. It also has some good fights in it too, and some interesting characters. it's pretty strange. :lol:

As for the episode that just came out. I believe it is a preview episode for the season next month.

New Attack on Titan is out.
Boy is there gonna be a massacre next chapter. :lol:

I'm tired of adlet's lame self and always saying he's the world's strongest man. Mark Henry would murk him. Saying what he said to Flame was so weird. Was hoping she'd put a bullet in his skull.

Bleach was good...........and then I realized it was contradictory BS that Kubo pulled right out of his ***. Good chapter and backstory though.

Back
Top Bottom