The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Carol, that was easily one of the best moments in the entire show. :smokin Put a bullet in the back of that little girl's skull like it was nothing. They both knew what was coming. Kid was an animal that had to be put down.

what that girl did to her sister, yo the feels was crazy

I remember that I was behind on that season and kept hearing from everybody that Carol was going to do something shocking/terrible, I wasn't ready though. That girl was messed up with that whole feeding walkers thing, but I didn't think it'd go that far. :smh: :smh: :smh: Never gonna forget that.

That girl was dangerous though. It was either leave her to survive on her own or put her out of her misery. She wasn't right in the head.

@mugen81
oh you bad now...

I remember that I was behind on that season and kept hearing from everybody that Carol was going to do something shocking/terrible, I wasn't ready though. That girl was messed up with that whole feeding walkers thing, but I didn't think it'd go that far. :smh: :smh: :smh: Never gonna forget that.

that girl was going to die either way, if not by carol then by zombie....
Carol is a true bawse on the show.

she did have to go though I'm sorry i felt bad too but what she did to her sister was unforgivable.

Most definitely. Carol did what had to be done, and I can't hold it against her in that situation. That girl would've killed them all given enough time.

One of my biggest issues with Naruto since the beginning is that Kishi writes Konoha as this place where all sorts of thing can go on and nobody notices.

You would think that a hidden ninja village would have ninja patrols/ police to you know, protect the village.
They did have a police force. It was the Uchiha clan. :lol:

ANGEL BEATS!!!!!! :pimp:
It feels good coming back to this world again. :pimp:

One of my biggest issues with Naruto since the beginning is that Kishi writes Konoha as this place where all sorts of thing can go on and nobody notices.

You would think that a hidden ninja village would have ninja patrols/ police to you know, protect the village.

Straight murked the whole police force

ANGEL BEATS!!!!!! :pimp:
It feels good coming back to this world again. :pimp:
But that was 10 years ago. I'm sayin there ain't nobody policing ninjas actions in the village. People getting marked right under the hokages nose

yall think sasuke can clone his susanos like madara? :nerd: that **** would be lit af :nerd: when he getting that 2nd rinnegan tbh :nerd:

Ive actually throughly enjoyed punk hazard and drsss rosa... couldve done with ou fishman but the mermaids and sanji was pure comedy

my mans dam near died countless times off some biddies :rofl:

Last edited:
B blakep267 As someone mentioned, they killed their police force :lol:

And you can't be mad that ninjas -- who are trained to be stealthy and do covert missions and assassinations -- don't get caught. That means they're good at their job :lol:

I'm sure they have a police force for non-ninja citizens, they're just not important to the story.

Last edited:
B blakep267 As someone mentioned, they killed their police force :lol:

And you can't be mad that ninjas -- who are trained to be stealthy and do covert missions and assassinations -- don't get caught. That means they're good at their job :lol:

I'm sure they have a police force for non-ninja citizens, they're just not important to the story.
Still. how sarutobi gonna let ninjas come up in his own house and kill his own ninja.

Anyway Pick up girls in a dungeon was dope. Had no idea this was the season finale.
Homie Bell is Hercules :smokin

Let's hope it gets picked up for a second season

Anyway Pick up girls in a dungeon was dope. Had no idea this was the season finale.
Homie Bell is Hercules :smokin

Let's hope it gets picked up for a second season
Yeah, DanMachi did end today. It was a good last episode. :pimp:

Bell is that dude, like always. :lol: :pimp:

Now on to the good part, the speculation. :lol:
Personally, I don't think Bell can be Heracles. He hasn't shown off any of his traits, like superhuman strength for example. I see him leaning more towards Perseus, the First Hero of Greek Mythology. He fits more with Bell's theme of wanting to be a hero and such. At least we know why Bell is so godlike now, because he's half god. :lol:

Oh, and another thing, Bell can't get any Hestia yambs now because she's like his Aunt or something. :lol:

Fate stay night ubw.

For those who watched the original... was the story the same???

Imo. Fate zero is above and beyond better than than fsn

Fate stay night ubw.

For those who watched the original... was the story the same???

Imo. Fate zero is above and beyond better than than fsn

There's 3 different story line routes in the Fate Stay night visual novels

Fate route / UBW / Heaven's Feel

You pretty much need to go through all of them to get the whole storyline even though they play out like alternate universes. The Fate route was what the original was about..... AND IT WAS TERRIBLE. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

The Heaven's Feel movie coming out will be more worth comparing with Zero than UBW is as it has a much darker tone like Zero does.

For anyone rocking with Kangoku Gakuen (Prison School), I randomly found this other series that seems to be from the same magazine called Hare Kon that's absolutely hilarious :lol:

Definitely recommend it. But it's only 26 chapters in so far.

For anyone rocking with Kangoku Gakuen (Prison School), I randomly found this other series that seems to be from the same magazine called Hare Kon that's absolutely hilarious :lol:

Definitely recommend it. But it's only 26 chapters in so far.

I Read all 179 chaps of prison school in less than a week..... lol so i will gladly read this too thank you

I Read all 179 chaps of prison school in less than a week..... lol so i will gladly read this too thank you

That dedication :pimp:

Chapter 180 dropped last night I think. **** had me dying :rofl:

Now let me hop on these season finales.

Anyone else rocked with Punchline this season? I had a feeling from that start that it wouldn't be annoying one of those annoying *** "ecchi" series and that ended up being the case. Dope series with an interesting, unusual premise.

Last edited:

Anyone else rocked with Punchline this season? I had a feeling from that start that it wouldn't be annoying one of those annoying *** "ecchi" series and that ended up being the case. Dope series with an interesting, unusual premise.
I watched maybe the first 4 eps and while I know the main character destroys the world when he sees undies, I had no idea what the hell was going on during anything else. I was super confused and not in a good way like with Soace Dandy

Ha. I was going to ask if anyone watches punchline. I read the premise and was like really? One of the dumbest things i've ever read.

Now that fsn, Dungeon, and Plastic Memories are winding down I'm going to start up Your Lie In April again.

I read them all in less than a day. :lol:

I liked Punchline. The first few episodes were very confusing, but once I figured out what was going on, it was enjoyable.

I watched maybe the first 4 eps and while I know the main character destroys the world when he sees undies, I had no idea what the hell was going on during anything else. I was super confused and not in a good way like with Soace Dandy

Things start to be explained in greater detail and expanded upon within an episode or two of where you left off, so I recommend going back in. Thankfully it didn't end up being as stupid as the world being destroyed because this ___ can't handle the sight of female underwear :lol:

Ha. I was going to ask if anyone watches punchline. I read the premise and was like really? One of the dumbest things i've ever read.

Now that fsn, Dungeon, and Plastic Memories are winding down I'm going to start up Your Lie In April again.

No synopsis for this series did a good job of explaining the actual plot :lol:

Solid choice on Your Lie in April though. Fantastic series.

I read them all in less than a day. :lol:

I liked Punchline. The first few episodes were very confusing, but once I figured out what was going on, it was enjoyable.

I had caught that you somehow leaped from where you mentioned that you were (like 70-80something?) to discussing current events, so I figured you went in :lol:

THAT was dedication :pimp:

The season finale of Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? was predictable, but dope. If (when) that season two happens, I think it'll be even better since they teased at getting deeper into the plot.

What'd y'all think about Owari no Seraph?

Last edited:
Looks like teenage Romantic comedy snafu had its finale. And it seems that the show has caught up with the light novels so probably another 2 or so year wait for the next season :smh:

Back
Top Bottom