The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

is boruto the movie the last naruto movie? its canon right?

and new naruto is out

Yes both are canon

Naruto
Sarada's really put her mother to shame at that age. Hasn't even graduated and she's already ten times more useful than Sakura was throughout Part 1.

Kubo
tumblr_nd3299Wh0Q1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

3/3, keep this up[emoji]128526[/emoji]
That one scene from Death Note doesn't sum up the whole movie[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
There's 3 live actions(the third is a spin off)
Initial D live action was pretty good too..

Last edited:
This Bazz B flashback wasnt bad. How does Bleach do flashbacks so well and current day exposition so awfully?

OP 
Thank God Dressrosa appears to be over.  Hopefully we will get a couple of info chapters, and then move on to maybe Wano.

One Piece
FIshman Island-Bad
Punk Hazard-Bad
Dressrosa-Mediocre

So progress is being made. Ready for Oda to knock the next arc out of the park though.

Naruto
So she is Sakura's daughter then? :lol:

One Piece
Glad To See It's Finally over. I hope he's really dead though. :lol:

Bleach
The intrigue continues. :nerd:

Ive actually throughly enjoyed punk hazard and drsss rosa... couldve done with ou fishman but the mermaids and sanji was pure comedy

Stopped after Aizen, and from what i've heard from friends it was the right decision :lol: Sounds like it became booty cheeks just like Naruto did.

This.

I liked punk hazard. Law vs vergo vs smoker was fire.
Even fish man island was good.

Dressrosa started off so strong. It's really just that he prolonged for no reason. Why idk but he made it a lot longer than it should have been. Ussop should have took out sugar wayyy before he did. Luffy and doffy should have started the serious fight the first time they confronted each other in the palace

Stopped after Aizen, and from what i've heard from friends it was the right decision
laugh.gif
Sounds like it became booty cheeks just like Naruto did.
I did too, but my friend told me this arc was amazing so I binge read and got caught up in a couple days.

I'm gonna smack the **** out of him the next time I see him. 

Last edited:
There's no saving bleach. I'll never forget I remember watching kenpachi fight and get his *** kicked and he didn't even take off his eyepatch...like did kubo forget he even made that stupid idea up? Where "if he takes off the eyepatch his real power comes out" :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Naruto
So she is Sakura's daughter then? :lol:

Naruto said something about blood few chapters ago. Blood relatives have nothing to do with family and you can pick your own family.

Sarada is another genius and a clone of Sakura/Sasuke? Boring if you ask me. Kishi is really in love with his own character Sasuke even though he used his Susanoo to fly which is pretty cool.

Yhwach has a hell of a pickup line when he found his half. :lol: So corny though.

Last edited:
One of my biggest issues with Naruto since the beginning is that Kishi writes Konoha as this place where all sorts of thing can go on and nobody notices.

Like Naruto is an orphan and not one of the ninjas that Minato knew came to visit him in 12 years even when they are probably around the corner

That sound ninja gets killed by gaara in the middle of the city and nobody notices

The instructor gets killed by the sand guy and nobody notices

You would think that a hidden ninja village would have ninja patrols/ police to you know, protect the village.

Sakura probably wasn't even pregnant and Naruto who is probably 1 of her closest friends doesn't know that she wasn't.

Konoha ain't that big. Everybody acts like they don't see each other

I'm getting way to into Kurokos basketball. Makes me wanna go out into the court and start punching basketballs for full court passes

I'm getting way to into Kurokos basketball. Makes me wanna go out into the court and start punching basketballs for full court passes
Kurokos bball is my ****

When they start going into the Zone it reminded me of NBA street gamebreakers 
laugh.gif

Carol, that was easily one of the best moments in the entire show. :smokin Put a bullet in the back of that little girl's skull like it was nothing. They both knew what was coming. Kid was an animal that had to be put down.

Last edited:
Carol, that was easily one of the best moments in the entire show. :smokin Put a bullet in the back of that little girl's skull like it was nothing. They both knew what was coming. Kid was an animal that had to be put down.

what that girl did to her sister, yo the feels was crazy

Back
Top Bottom