The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone?
embarassed.gif
What kind of series have you liked in the past? or what genres are you looking for?

The Ussop situation was handled nicely in the anime just cause they let the whole thing play out at once so you don't have made people complaining because of the cliffhanger when Usopp ran. Also Sugar is one of my favorite character in the Doflamingo family, so it's nice she gets more screen time in the anime than the manga.

I just watched it bro, it is a lot better than in the manga. Makes ussop not seem as bad

The first thing that needs to be understood about the OP anime is that you should never watch the OP anime :lol: Besides a few select scenes and some nice music it sucks.

The first thing that needs to be understood about the OP anime is that you should never watch the OP anime
laugh.gif
Besides a few select scenes and some nice music it sucks.
Man, OP voice acting is always top notch. It's worth watching fights, people tend to like that the fights get extended in the anime as well. I find that some of the jokes hit better in anime form. But yeah overall Toei knows they'll make money off OP regardless of the content quality cause it's the biggest series out, so unless it's a special or a huge scene they don't even try anymore. They finally started adding in new music tho, instead of recycling the same songs. 
Trippin I'll always watch op anime
I'm mad the episode only covered 13 pages of the chapter.

Lowkey I'm kinda salty they adding new music, :smh: I've been waiting for those two usual "triumphant" songs like when ZORO cut the ship

Have there been any major moments that would call for that? Those songs usually come at highlight spots or near the end of an arc before a big battle. You'll probably get em when Zoro starts firing off one-liners against Pica

Music's the best part of the OP Anime; that bit that played when Whitebeard remembered Ace's death right before he wrecked Akainu?! Son :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Have there been any major moments that would call for that? Those songs usually come at highlight spots or near the end of an arc before a big battle. You'll probably get em when Zoro starts firing off one-liners against Pica

True, you know which one I'm talking about tho right? Like the one with shanks came thru and stopped the war

True, you know which one I'm talking about tho right? Like the one with shanks came thru and stopped the war
Yeah I think you're talking about Luffy's fierce attack ost. It's the same one as when Zoro cuts the ship in half. 

^ don't spoil yet.

i'll see later tonight.

Is Zero (manga) like the prequel??

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul Anime is very interesting two episodes in.

yeah its a great show. Great animation, interesting plot

1 thing that I didn't like which is kinda random, but the thumbnail they use for the show mad no sense to me for like 10 episodes. It was annoying

Started reading Gangsta. It escalated really quickly, but it's definitely good. Because the escalation is so quick, you have to fill in holes as you go, there's no real breakdowns or anything and the plot isn't laid out in advance I kinda like that it doesn't hold the readers hand. Only 30 chapters are up and idk how frequently chapters release. I'd recommend it though if you want something to read. It also is getting an anime adaptation, in July apparently. 

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=imgur]a/lytXj[/MEDIA]"]

[h1]MyAnimeList Top Anime Evolution[/h1]

[/quote]its funny that you have great teacher onizuka on there. I was bored and started watching the live action version of it. Some of those girls that play his students are :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom