The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I like that we got a straiht up fight, but makes me wonder what all that extra OD stuff was for in the first place

C'mon b. We both know how this story ends but for the sake of entertaining this let's look at what happened this week.

Naruto gave your boy a good 2-3 pages of chin music (word to my boy BLASTERCOMBO) and even when he got tired, and Sasuke began to get some licks in, Naruto still had the energy to knock ha boy back off his feet with a buzzer beater.

Then Sasuke starts to cry about his eye hurting and Naruto gets a 2nd wind, so Sasuke steals his energy?!

WE TALKING ABOUT A FAIR ONE DOE?

Sasuke got that work today, end of story. Naruto is about to give ya boy the 1 hitter quitter and drag him home.

Sasuke talking about some "This is my strongest attack" and Naruto ate that joint.

WORKED :lol:
I mean, TBH in actuality, this is it.

fair one? I think you believe that this is a friendly Academy sparring match as opposed to a fight to the death. :lol:

That elbow to the neck, that effortlessly dispatching three clones with some basic shuriken, that brutal ground level beatdown? Oh yeah Sasuke got worked :pimp:

"Ate that joint" is where I stop taking you seriously. You mean where Naruto fell to the ground leaking? He ate that joint? The attacks stalemated even when Naruto had the elemental advantage :lol:

Looks to me as if Naruto was about to get some back up from his little pet before Sasuke denied that with an ability that the Rinnegan has showcased since like chapter 400 :lol:

Talking about an unfair advantage against the guy who has a sentient being with limitless source of chakra inside of him :lol:

Yeah he did fall to the ground leaking....

Right before he started whooping Sasuke's *** :lol:

One Piece
Another solid chapter. I think there's a break next week tho which sucks.
We see the Barrel Pirates whose captain is Diez, who is also a former marine officer. We also see a miserable kid named Dory working for them. This takes place in the north blue. The kid could easily be Diez Drake aka X Drake, who hails from the North Blue, became a marine rear admiral, then left to become a pirate. He and Law had a brief interaction on Saboady, maybe they first crossed paths here. There's theories that Law and Drake decided to go after Kaido then and have been putting the plan in motion, if that's the case then this can add credibility. Also a translator noted that Dory written in Japanese would work as a nickname for Drake

More classic Garp moments

That panel where the arrow of the word bubble goes through Cora's heart after being insulted by Law was a nice touch. 

That clumsy moment by Cora right at the end tho... but I guess it had to play out like that to give Doffy time to arrive and maybe Vergo and to make Law worried enough to maybe go to where Cora is. 

The progress of the flashback was good although the panels of Cora playing with his fruit to cheer Law up probably weren't necessary. 2 or 3 more flashback chapters probably

People are funny man. :lol: Naruto and Sasuke were both getting the hands this week. Neither came out of it unscathed or really looking any better than the other.

Naruto's about to win next week though. :smokin

Last edited:
C'mon b. We both know how this story ends but for the sake of entertaining this let's look at what happened this week.

Naruto gave your boy a good 2-3 pages of chin music (word to my boy BLASTERCOMBO) and even when he got tired, and Sasuke began to get some licks in, Naruto still had the energy to knock ha boy back off his feet with a buzzer beater.

Then Sasuke starts to cry about his eye hurting and Naruto gets a 2nd wind, so Sasuke steals his energy?!

WE TALKING ABOUT A FAIR ONE DOE?

Sasuke got that work today, end of story. Naruto is about to give ya boy the 1 hitter quitter and drag him home.

Sasuke talking about some "This is my strongest attack" and Naruto ate that joint.

WORKED :lol:
I mean, TBH in actuality, this is it.

fair one? I think you believe that this is a friendly Academy sparring match as opposed to a fight to the death. :lol:

That elbow to the neck, that effortlessly dispatching three clones with some basic shuriken, that brutal ground level beatdown? Oh yeah Sasuke got worked :pimp:

"Ate that joint" is where I stop taking you seriously. You mean where Naruto fell to the ground leaking? He ate that joint? The attacks stalemated even when Naruto had the elemental advantage :lol:

Looks to me as if Naruto was about to get some back up from his little pet before Sasuke denied that with an ability that the Rinnegan has showcased since like chapter 400 :lol:

Talking about an unfair advantage against the guy who has a sentient being with limitless source of chakra inside of him :lol:

Yeah he did fall to the ground leaking....

Right before he started whooping Sasuke's *** :lol:

I'm confused. So when they first started fighting, it was Naruto didn't have enough chakra so it wouldn't be fair. Now Sasuke's low on chakra and blind in one eye we not considering that? Oh okay.

Naruto tried to hit the Lion combo, but got handled by some throwing stars and an elbow.

Naruto sneaks him from his blind eye, but Sasuke still gets right back while Naruto tripping over the place.

Naruto thought it was sweet cause he had Kurama in the wing. Now he slumped over sick and flabby while Sasuke about to end it.

Naruto this week was ok I guess. They fought they entire chapter so I can't complain. 

side note I finally finished the Chimera Ant Arc and I'm a few episodes deep into the next arc. I'm suffering from Naruto syndrome with Hunter x Hunter. I didn't like the last arc, but I invested a lot of time into it so I feel like I have to finish it. 
How can you have naruto syndrome after them fights??? Mereum v Netero, Godspeed Killua vs Youpi, Gon v Pitou, not to mention the phantom troupe..smfh breh...Hunter x Hunter is lit..

Sidenote: That DF Corzaon has is :pimp:

Bleach
That was an interesting gimmick that dude had, and an interesting way to counter it. :lol:
Now the real fight begins next week. :pimp:

Naruto
What a slugfest. :lol: :pimp:
With only two chapters left, my guess is that next week will be the resolution to all of this, then followed by an epilogue/teaser for the movie. The end is near gents...

One Piece
Well, I knew it couldn't all go according to plan. :lol:
Im sure cora will make it to law though, can't have no time paradoxes happening in flashbacks now. Lol

all the dudes caping for sasuke or riding for naruto are jokes in here.

the fight was a draw, but as far as "getting the hands" sasuke prob took more shots to the face. he was trying to use ninjutsu's and eye techniques whereas naruto was just giving dude mike tyson combos.

bleach was dope 
eek.gif

the thing about bleach is its such a time waste. none of these fights matter. everyone will die until ichigo gets there lol. so having dude run thru all the royal guard in two chapters is boring cuz now juha will run through them.

How can you have naruto syndrome after them fights??? Mereum v Netero, Godspeed Killua vs Youpi, Gon v Pitou, not to mention the phantom troupe..smfh breh...Hunter x Hunter is lit..

Sidenote: That DF Corzaon has is
pimp.gif
The Mereum v Netero fight was dope but, Killua vs Youpi was a very short fight if I'm remembering it correctly. The Gon v Pitou fight  I had an issue with. The action was cool, but it was really short for the amount of hype. He sat in front of Pitou waiting for her to heal Komugi or whatever and the fight was over instantly. Gon killed her in two hits. Oh and the phantom troupe bit was dope too I'll give you that. My main issue was the arc was long which would have been ok if the time was spent on the "main" fights. The could have cut out a lot of the long inner monologs and all the crying, by the way there is a lot of crying in this arc, and lengthened the main fights. 

I still love the series
tongue.gif

The Mereum v Netero fight was dope but, Killua vs Youpi was a very short fight if I'm remembering it correctly. The Gon v Pitou fight  I had an issue with. The action was cool, but it was really short for the amount of hype. He sat in front of Pitou waiting for her to heal Komugi or whatever and the fight was over instantly. Gon killed her in two hits. Oh and the phantom troupe bit was dope too I'll give you that. My main issue was the arc was long which would have been ok if the time was spent on the "main" fights. The could have cut out a lot of the long inner monologs and all the crying, by the way there is a lot of crying in this arc, and lengthened the main fights. 

I still love the series :tongue:  
I feels ya breh, but remember these 1st 148 eps are basically the prologue to the show...Holla at me when you find out abt the 5 great calamties (manga)...it also shows how strong the ants really were, 0 hand didn't even scratch mereum...gon /netero/kite (kind of, 8th slot) basically comitted suicide fighting them and those were "ants"..think about it in the dark continent perspective

Last edited:
Nejis death served a purpose. It was to show that no matter how much adversity you face in life, unrivaled talent and determination won't always free you from your life of agony.

A good lesson for the kids really

I agree that Nardo and Sauce pretty much made out equal this week.

I'm just mad that homie said Sasuke had an "unfair advantage" because he stole the chakra that Naruto's PARTNER was about to hand him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talmbout a "fair one" when you got a partner giving tips and replenishing stamina :lol: :lol: :lol:

oOAZzt9.png

But nah Sasuke using his eye powers gives him an unfair advantage :lol:

Last edited:
I agree that Nardo and Sauce pretty much made out equal this week.

I'm just mad that homie said Sasuke had an "unfair advantage" because he stole the chakra that Naruto's PARTNER was about to hand him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talmbout a "fair one" when you got a partner giving tips and replenishing stamina :lol: :lol: :lol:

oOAZzt9.png

But nah Sasuke using his eye powers gives him an unfair advantage :lol:

Nah man that **** was unfair.

IDC IDC IDC

#TEAMUZUMAKI

"Nardo and Sauce" :lol:

Last edited:
I could not be any happier with the pace of the fight. We know Sasuke will lose. I bet in the anime they'll play that music they usually play when Naruto gets the upper hand fighting villains.

Back
Top Bottom