The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally found some stuff to watch on netflix after I finished psycho pass and kos a few months back.

Started deadman wonderland last week and finished it. Surprised to how vulgar it was and liked it a lot. Wish it didn't end on a cliff hanger.

Started SAO on Friday and finished it yesterday. I think it's my favorite anime that I have watched. Saw that I could watch the 2nd season on crunchyroll and started that yesterday. I like the change of style in the new game. Guns and what looks like lightsabre-type of swords.

Last edited:
Yowapeda

The dude Midousuji realy lost because he cracked his tooth? I get the reasoning but cracking his teeth like that was a cop out.

Yowapeda
The dude Midousuji realy lost because he cracked his tooth? I get the reasoning but cracking his teeth like that was a cop out.
That was what distracted him and he pushed himself too much in the sprint with the straight line demon cause he wanted to win all the day 2 stages and his legs locked up. But I took it as he lost, when in the last 250 meters he raised his hands assuming he was gonna win then instead of focusing solely on the finish decided to think of his childhood and mom. At that point something else other than victory entered his mind. At least day 2 is over. There's still day 3, but yeah dude should have won day 2.
His backstory was good tho, I'm glad he's always been a weird kid. He's easily the most interesting character in the show so far. 

That was what distracted him and he pushed himself too much in the sprint with the straight line demon cause he wanted to win all the day 2 stages and his legs locked up. But I took it as he lost, when in the last 250 meters he raised his hands assuming he was gonna win then instead of focusing solely on the finish decided to think of his childhood and mom. At that point something else other than victory entered his mind. At least day 2 is over. There's still day 3, but yeah dude should have won day 2.

His backstory was good tho, I'm glad he's always been a weird kid. He's easily the most interesting character in the show so far. 

I did like the backstory and the connection between him always showing his teeth during his races. He had already powered through the strain of the race just weird how his teeth just cracked on him. It wasnt really the strain that stopped him, the shock of his tooth cracking made him stop pedaling. Safe to say we wont be seeing much of him on day three?

Definitely agree he is by far the most interesting character and the main reason i keep watching.

Last edited:

I did like the backstory and the connection between him always showing his teeth during his races. He had already powered through the strain of the race just weird how his teeth just cracked on him. It wasnt really the strain that stopped him, the shock of his tooth cracking made him stop pedaling. Safe to say we wont be seeing much of him on day three?

Definitely agree he is by far the most interesting character and the main reason i keep watching.
Well with day 3 it's not like his start is much behind Shohoku and Hakone a couple seconds. Idk how much of a factor he'll be but all he has to do is finish day 3 first to win. No special stages or anything. We were supposed to see Hakone's ace's assistants backstory on day 3, but they already showed it in day 1 or 2 so that'll save time for the race. 

Well with day 3 it's not like his start is much behind Shohoku and Hakone a couple seconds. Idk how much of a factor he'll be but all he has to do is finish day 3 first to win. No special stages or anything. We were supposed to see Hakone's ace's assistants backstory on day 3, but they already showed it in day 1 or 2 so that'll save time for the race. 

I just wonder how he'll be able recover mentally and physically by day 3 to be a factor.

I just wonder how he'll be able recover mentally and physically by day 3 to be a factor.
Yeah I'm interested in how he recovers mentally. I think everyone is tired day 3, but the problem is his team is weak, besides his assistant, so either way he's at a disadvantage. I hope he recovers well and makes the race interesting.The manga hasn't been scanlated much past the beginning of day 3. 

Yeah I'm interested in how he recovers mentally. I think everyone is tired day 3, but the problem is his team is weak, besides his assistant, so either way he's at a disadvantage. I hope he recovers well and makes the race interesting.The manga hasn't been scanlated much past the beginning of day 3. 

Seriously Im still waiting on more chapters of Ace of the Diamond and Last Inning :smh:

Seriously Im still waiting on more chapters of Ace of the Diamond and Last Inning
mean.gif
I read detailed chapter summaries for Ace of Diamond I can give you a link. Last Inning I'm waiting on too. Idk why it stopped.

Finally found some stuff to watch on netflix after I finished psycho pass and kos a few months back.

Started deadman wonderland last week and finished it. Surprised to how vulgar it was and liked it a lot. Wish it didn't end on a cliff hanger

yeah the anime was cancelled I believe. but the manga is still around. it's an interesting show

anyway I recently added Tokyo ghoul to
my rotation and of course I blew through all the eps. I havent really been in a manga reading mood lately

I know like 1 or 2 people here watched Free! the ending was kinda sad. show isn't going to get another season

cavendish/hakuba in the anime
smokin.gif
In the anime now between Doflamingo and Senor Pink all the women in the show are getting called tramps continuously. Apparently they're making sure to be thorough in explanations for this arc cause young viewers are having trouble keeping up with what's going on in the arc, but then they got Doffy and Senor Pink calling women ******* and tramps at 9:30 on sunday morning. 
laugh.gif
 I don't mind though everytime Senor Pink comes on screen it's hilarious.

Psycho Pass is really good right now.

Can't wait to see how this ends.

no spoilers please

Seriously Im still waiting on more chapters of Ace of the Diamond and Last Inning
mean.gif
Diamond no ace ain't be updated for a min, The team that was translating them stopped for some reason. then another team picked it up for a couple chapters but they stopped after a couple of chapters too
mean.gif

Diamond no ace ain't be updated for a min, The team that was translating them stopped for some reason. then another team picked it up for a couple chapters but they stopped after a couple of chapters too
mean.gif
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/492300-Spoilers-thread 

If you want you can go there and read chapter summaries for Diamond no Ace. The guy who translates them for scans posts very detailed summaries every monday or tuesday so they have up to chapter 403 in that thread. He's the guy who translates for the group that had picked up the scans for Diamond no Ace after the other group dropped it, the problem he said is everyone else in the scanlation group wants to work on other projects so he doesn't have enough help to get the chapters out quick.

I've been seeing people say there are two issues of Naruto left. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken or not but I think there are three remaining counting this week's.

I've been seeing people say there are two issues of Naruto left. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken or not but I think there are three remaining counting this week's.

Kishi needs to start bringing things down. If we have 2 weeks then someone needs to get clapped

If we got 3, someone needs to get clapped.

I don't want no cliff hanger **** before the movie

Back
Top Bottom