The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

new chapter of TB:NW is out on mangapanda. this battle is going to be good, get to see just how much Shioon grew.

Any of you guys checked out Hiro Mashima new one shot " Starbiter Satsuki" had me rolling but the story seems interesting.

new chapter of TB:NW is out on mangapanda. this battle is going to be good, get to see just how much Shioon grew.
****** really think they ****** wit da yung gawd. He bout to teach them all their place
pimp.gif

Any of you guys checked out Hiro Mashima new one shot " Starbiter Satsuki" had me rolling but the story seems interesting.
Yeah I read it. It's interestingish but not something I think I'd read if it was serialized.

I hadn't heard of this series at all, I'm not sure if it's considered anime (I think it's French). I was scrolling through Netflix and saw it got 5/5 stars. It's a little slow to start and geared toward a younger audience, but it was enjoyable. To me it's like a mix of avatar the last airbender/ Naruto / DBZ.

Here's a scene from first episode:

Later:

Barakamon
[Spoiler =] Whoever voice acts [COLOR=#red]Naru[/COLOR] needs to win an award or something for that phone call :frown: :pimp: [/Spoiler]

If you haven't been watching this show you've been doing a great disservice to your body, mind, and overall feels.
Tear ducts are so empty now.

Last edited:
The teaser at the end of this week's episode of OP...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I wish they would have kept to the manga for it and waited till next episode for the full impact, but Toei keeps jumping the gun with the teaser. 1st with the 3d2y credits scene then this, but I hear the figure comes out in December so they gotta build hype for it.

Barakamon
[Spoiler =] Whoever voice acts [COLOR=#red]Naru[/COLOR] needs to win an award or something for that phone call :frown: :pimp: [/Spoiler]

If you haven't been watching this show you've been doing a great disservice to your body, mind, and overall feels.
Tear ducts are so empty now.
Naru was by far my favorite character in this series. So carefree and funny. :lol: :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Space Dandy[/COLOR], What an episode this week. :pimp:
that trial was very interesting, and I did also think that Dandy didn't want to speak out of guilt (or he was under some spell or something :lol:). The way that trial ended though... Way to just ruin the tone set by the whole episode. :rofl:

The most interesting parts in the episode (and probably the whole series) happened during that trial though (Warning: Science nerd stuff ahead :lol:).
The first part is that Dandy doesn't have any traces of DNA in his body. That means that he is not a living organism of any type, at least any type that we know of. the second part was that they could only find the particle Pyonium (AKA "God Particles", AKA "Higgs Boson" particles for us :lol:) in his body. I didn't think too much of that until that Pyonium expert was having that conversation with that other alien after the trial in which he said "It seems that larger concentrations of Pyonium tend to attract the smaller ones". When he said that, I came to realize that Dandy is probably made out of "god particles" (at least that's my theory :lol:). This means that since higgs bosons can exist in any universe at any time (and I may be wrong on that, im not up to date on my physics theories), then Dandy can exist in, or travel to, other universes while retaining all his memories. This theory makes every episode canon even though they dont have to take place in the same universe. it also lends weight to Everett's Many Worlds Interpretation theory being central to the series, while bypassing that part of it that states that no universe can ever cross with another by making Dandy out of Pyonium.

Man I love science, and I love this series now. Easy top 10 for me. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Mandom and when she received Sensei's birthday present >>>>
I personally liked the episode where they all went fishing. When she tackled everyone and when she was scaring her friend (forgot her mane) with the roaches were my favorite parts. The ones you listed were good too. :lol:

Yo, the last episode of Aldnoah Zero was nuts! :wow:
On a side note, I'm tired of all these shows jumping over to January for the second half of the season. I don't want to wait that long. :lol:

Just watched it....had me sitting there staring at the screen like :wow: >: :smh:

There's a season 2 starting in January though? :nerd:

so just finished aldnoah zero.

DID THESE DUDES JUST DID THIS ..... my emotions ,wtf man.

but wow, what a great season. one of my favorite shows now. can't wait for the new season.

ride one out

I havent been in here in forever, finally started up Naruto again. Watched all the relevant episodes of the anime and reading the manga. People on reddit color every chapter now? Thats what I've been waiting for my whole life! So much 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
At how ridiculously overpowered people in Naruto are getting, its approaching DBZ levels, and the Sharingan might be more overpowered than Super Saiyan was.

I havent been in here in forever, finally started up Naruto again. Watched all the relevant episodes of the anime and reading the manga. People on reddit color every chapter now? Thats what I've been waiting for my whole life! So much :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: At how ridiculously overpowered people in Naruto are getting, its approaching DBZ levels, and the Sharingan might be more overpowered than Super Saiyan was.

In all seriousness the Sharingan allows people to shoot black flames from their eyes that burn for days, trap someone in their mind and torture them for what seems like 72 hours, completely control another living being, and rewrite reality. :lol: Only thing it can't do is bring back the dead, and then there's the Rinnegan. :rofl:

so just finished aldnoah zero.

DID THESE DUDES JUST DID THIS ..... my emotions ,wtf man.

but wow, what a great season. one of my favorite shows now. can't wait for the new season.

ride one out

You're right man. Definitely up there as a favorite.
Do you know when the OST is coming out? I need to know the name of some of those songs in the series. :lol:

I fell off Naruto manga, but had a couple days off and read like 30 chapters til the Point where Kaguya shows up. **** is ridiculous...Naruto is in God mode.

I'm on 675 right now. I started on 646 this morning. Its been making my day fly. Theyre going to drag this out for like two years in the anime 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man, I haven't been in here since last week because I fell like two episodes behind on damn near every series this season that I follow.

I see you guys have been pretty much having the same reactions as me to some of these season finales/penultimate episodes :lol:

Recently started on the Tokyo Ghoul manga out of impatience and I see what people meant about the anime leaving a lot of smaller details out already.

Not looking forward to Space[emoji]11088[/emoji]Dandy ending at all man :smh:

All in all, this has been a solid season to me. Hoping Fall comes as correct if not better.

Started reading the No Game No Life light novels. They take a good amount of time to read. Hope the anime gets more seasons, so I can get visuals for the scenes. 

Back
Top Bottom