The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

definitely gonna be good :pimp: cant w8 for da yung gawd :pimp: bruh boutta get another rinnegan tbh :pimp:

Last edited:
Playing the Naruto game, and using Asuma as my main.... the feels won't stop
I never felt anyway about asuma. He was poorly developed considering part 1 had great character development for a bunch of characters. So when he died it was just meh.

Last edited:
Tower of God

Yeah he probably put it on invisible mode like a pocket now. Probably just had to get some control over it. Ch.112 of season 2 or 192 overall for reference, Yeon starts talking to him and he put it in invisible mode.

Last edited:
Honestly it's more because he was the first "good guy" to die in Naruto.

Really who in part 1 of the teachers had a back story aside from Anko.

it was just more sad that he was having a seed left a wife behind. and Shikamaru is/was one of my favorite characters, so when he hurt I hurt

Honestly it's more because he was the first "good guy" to die in Naruto.

Really who in part 1 of the teachers had a back story aside from Anko.

it was just more sad that he was having a seed left a wife behind. and Shikamaru is/was one of my favorite characters, so when he hurt I hurt

Neither was Asuma's. The only sad part of either was the ending and the reactions from people afterwards.

Asuma's still not the first good guy to die in the story.

Last edited:
Outside of Jiraiya and the third has their been a death that's been sad? 

Kakashi's during Pein's attack on the Leaf was said I thought. Itachi's second "death" was sad after he ended the Edo Tensei. I'm sure many found Minato and Kushina's to be said, but I felt Minato handled the situation rather poorly, so that kind of killed it for me. A lot of people also found Neji's to be sad I know, though I thought it was the worst written death in the series.

Kisame's was awesome though.

I think Kisame is the only dude to have actually died a warrior's death in the series so far (I might be wrong). Guy could have been another but we knew how that ended. :lol: :smh:

Kakashi's during Pein's attack on the Leaf was said I thought. Itachi's second "death" was sad after he ended the Edo Tensei. I'm sure many found Minato and Kushina's to be said, but I felt Minato handled the situation rather poorly, so that kind of killed it for me. A lot of people also found Neji's to be sad I know, though I thought it was the worst written death in the series.

I actually forgot about Itachi both of his death got me, but Neji was just awful, I liked Neji but when he died there had been so little interaction with him it just took all of the attachment I wouldve had away. I agree about Minato. With all the damage that had been done to the village and villagers I thought there was no way they would let that stay so that killed it for me when Kakashi died

Neither was Asuma's. The only sad part of either was the ending and the reactions from people afterwards.

No but first random unexpected.

Sandaime was kinda expected and it was a warriors death as well.

Asuma hit because we expected him to pull out that W. Finally given my man time to shine.

Sandaime was old and the whole premise of the story is naruto trying to become hokage. If he wasnt going to die he was at least going to be put to the side anyway... hell look how lack luster he was in the edo. When the other hokages flourished

No but first random unexpected.

Sandaime was kinda expected and it was a warriors death as well.

Asuma hit because we expected him to pull out that W. Finally given my man time to shine.

Sandaime was old and the whole premise of the story is naruto trying to become hokage. If he wasnt going to die he was at least going to be put to the side anyway... hell look how lack luster he was in the edo. When the other hokages flourished

I don't know about you, but I fully expected Asuma to die, and his character received focus right before it in fact. He was going up against two new members of the Akatsuki we'd never seen, and he was never noted to be a powerful jonin in the Leaf like Kakashi, he had no chance of winning; especially once it became clear that no one present knew anything about Hidan's technique. Asuma's death was also a warrior's death, both men fell in battle fighting for the ideals of their village.

I'd say Hiruzen did fairly well as an Edo, fighting off the God Tree and using all 5 elements, something no one else in the series has ever done naturally.

2sappy 2sappy
Gai's the GOAT character in this war arc man. Dude had Madara stumped and unable to do anything. His death would've been the perfect way to end him, but Kishi chickened out at the last minute. :smh:

Last edited:
^yupp he woulda went out like a total g. Now his burnt *** gon be wheeled around the village by Rock Lee 
mean.gif

Side note why has rock lee not done anything epic since the garra fight?
He never got any major power ups like a lot of other people did. Taijustsu and training can only go so far for him I guess. Although his drunken style vs kimimaro was entertaining until kimimaro unleashed his cursed seal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom