The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

if naruto would just step up the quality of their animation it would be perfect.. **** is so disappointing esp for an anime that big :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not a heavy anime watcher..well I am but I don't really understand what people mean by bad animation? Like the episode I watched just now looked really good...

I'm not a heavy anime watcher..well I am but I don't really understand what people mean by bad animation? Like the episode I watched just now looked really good...

a lot of currently airing anime suffer "QUALITY" mostly because they're rushed to meet the broadcast time, you barely catch unless you look REALLY close, but in some instances it's glaring.

If you watch an older series you're not going to see it since it was probably already released on blu-ray, the reason the BD isn't immediately released and almost always released in volumes is because the animation is quality big time.

:lol: ohhh ok yeah some of those scenes were pretty funny but some of them I didn't think were too bad..guess I'm just not very critical when it comes to that

@2sappy  GITS:AOS has been pretty good so far, just started episode 20. If it had a better soundtrack it would be up there with bebop for me. Batou is that dude though 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I didn't even realize that the laughing man logo described "Aoi" to a T til the beginning of episode 20 when Togusa drew it out on the mirror 
laugh.gif

I figured that kid was him, but, that made it really obvious. (baseball cap/pretending to be deaf-mute)
edit: episode 20 
eek.gif

edit 2: episode 21 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm repping your next post for the this series recommendation man 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
just started SAO (3 episodes in) and whoooo, I'm a fan.

Kill La Kill I'm iffy on but SAO is that good old Saturday Morning Anime I grew up on. Am I to understand Kirito got the yambz from Sachi? And was he exaggerating about being a super beta tester or just talking to take the heat off the other beta testers in the room during the first boss battle?

@2sappy
 GITS:AOS has been pretty good so far, just started episode 20. If it had a better soundtrack it would be up there with bebop for me. Batou is that dude though :lol: :smokin
I didn't even realize that the laughing man logo described "Aoi" to a T til the beginning of episode 20 when Togusa drew it out on the mirror :lol: I figured that kid was him, but, that made it really obvious. (baseball cap/pretending to be deaf-mute)
edit: episode 20 :wow:  
edit 2: episode 21 :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm repping your next post for the this series recommendation man :pimp:
Dude, you haven't seen anything yet. When you're done with episode 25-26, then you can rep me. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
SAO is great up until the first arc ends (Around episode 15 I think) After that it goes downhill really fast, as if they put in no actual effort.

Kill la Kill started off terribly, but became good. Nothing amazingly special, but good.

@2sappy
 GITS:AOS has been pretty good so far, just started episode 20. If it had a better soundtrack it would be up there with bebop for me. Batou is that dude though 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
I didn't even realize that the laughing man logo described "Aoi" to a T til the beginning of episode 20 when Togusa drew it out on the mirror 
laugh.gif
I figured that kid was him, but, that made it really obvious. (baseball cap/pretending to be deaf-mute)
edit: episode 20 
eek.gif

edit 2: episode 21 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm repping your next post for the this series recommendation man 
pimp.gif
Dude, you haven't seen anything yet. When you're done with episode 25-26, then you can rep me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
25 had me in my feels for a second man 
mean.gif

MOKOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
appears the story isn't over... does it continue on the movie or in season 2?

Last edited:
DAT MISLEADING CHAPTER TITLE!  I was expecting a father & son conversation, but got nothing in return.

25 had me in my feels for a second man :smh:
When I first saw that way back when, I lost my mind. I couldn't believe they "killed" Makoto. :lol:
Also, apparently I'm dumb. The movies take place in a different universe from the anime series, so feel free to go to season two. :lol:
The movie that does go with the series is [COLOR=#red]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society[/COLOR], which takes place two years after the second season { apparently I haven't seen yet. :lol:).

Last edited:

25 had me in my feels for a second man 
mean.gif
When I first saw that way back when, I lost my mind. I couldn't believe they "killed" Makoto.
laugh.gif
Also, apparently I'm dumb. The movies take place in a different universe from the anime series, so feel free to go to season two.
laugh.gif

The movie that does go with the series is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society, which takes place two years after the second season { apparently I haven't seen yet.
laugh.gif
).
seeing the whole team go down one after another man 
mean.gif
 then Batou and Major being the "only 2" left and she got her head shot off 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
she had some dope safehouses though 
smokin.gif
, going to start up season tonight probably. 

SAO is great up until the first arc ends (Around episode 15 I think) After that it goes downhill really fast, as if they put in no actual effort.

Kill la Kill started off terribly, but became good. Nothing amazingly special, but good.
i'm like 5 eps in on SAO and my feeling now is meh... nothings really progressing

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

YOooooooooooooooooooooooo AVDOL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom