The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto... Oh boy... :lol:
Let me start this off by saying it's finally the byakugan's time to shine as the all powerful eye technique!!! :pimp: :lol:
So, Madara turning into kaguya, I saw that coming, but all those white zetsu actually being people that were taken by the tree, I did not see that coming. :lol:
So does that mean that that huge tree underground, the one that Madara was hooked up to for life support, that had all the white zetsu hangin on the branches, and the same one that Yamato was stuck in for over a year our time :smile:lol) is the original tree that Kaguya made? Interesting... :nerd:
I'm very curious as to how the Black Zetsu truly came to be now. Was he always loyal to Kaguya, or was he loyal to Madara and became corrupted? :nerd:

Not much to say about Bleach this week. Decent chapter I guess. :lol:

Ichi finally controlling and manipulating his reiatsu
stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

kishi is going all over the place w his manga

the whole story is about to end so might as put everything everywhere, right?

smh

No Game No Life and Nanana's Buried Tresure are the best of the season in my opinion. I'd give The Kawai Complex third.

Last edited:
I want to say these words so badly, but I've invested years of my life into this ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I said it but I know I'll probably still read it, but this last chapter had me get up and go outside for some fresh air and actually think about what I just read. 

I actually quit on Bleach after the Aizen arc though. 

Last edited:
goddamit im so pissed first Jiraiya didnt get revived after we revived liked a bajillion ninja
then Might Guy wasn't given an honorable death
Sakura is still alive
they were trapped and it looked like Madara won but now you get rid of the essential evil in ~7 panels and replace him with someone stronger?? Bruhhhhhhhhhh

:smh: :smh: :smh:

goddamit im so pissed first Jiraiya didnt get revived after we revived liked a bajillion ninja
then Might Guy wasn't given an honorable death
Sakura is still alive
they were trapped and it looked like Madara won but now you get rid of the essential evil in ~7 panels and replace him with someone stronger?? Bruhhhhhhhhhh

:smh: :smh: :smh:
Don't forget that Ten Ten can still theoretically come to the rescue with the sage tools she has and seal away Kaguya with the gourd. I swear, if we get the Ten Ten hero ending... :smh:

:lol:  I said it but I know I'll probably still read it, but this last chapter had me get up and go outside for some fresh air and actually think about what I just read. 

I actually quit on Bleach after the Aizen arc though. 

Son, I pretty much finish any chapter of either one like

image.png

I had managed to quit Bleach at one point too and somehow got sucked back in :smh: If it was someone in this thread that convinced me to pick it back up, I hate you.

A friend of mine is trying to get me back into Bleach right now. Based on what he told me, it sounds pretty interesting, but I can't handle another let down after grinding through all the chapter I missed.

A friend of mine is trying to get me back into Bleach right now. Based on what he told me, it sounds pretty interesting, but I can't handle another let down after grinding through all the chapter I missed.

It's slightly better than Naruto now, if that means much anymore :lol:

If you don't feel any dissatisfaction from not knowing how it will end though, I'd just stay away.

i somehow randomly jumped into bleach about 50 chapters ago ive been reading but having no clue who is who or whats goin on said **** starting from the beginning :rofl:

**** seems pretty dope tho all over the place but pretty dope

i somehow randomly jumped into bleach about 50 chapters ago ive been reading but having no clue who is who or whats goin on said **** starting from the beginning :rofl:

I kinda did the same thing except it was in the middle of the aizen Arc. Im a start from the beginning eventually.

On another note, the stretch of part 2 from the first encounter of hidan and kakazu to the pein arc was amazing. What happened?

Last edited:
I think I'm the only one who still ***** with Bleach in this thread..
Lol..
The past few chapters have been good to me,*kanye shrug*..
Been really getting into "Attack on Titan"...
The feels on that ish...

Man I dropped bleach after the Fullbringer arc and haven't looked back. At this point with Naruto I'm too far along to drop it, but most weeks I'm just like 
indifferent.gif
 "why Kishi, what happened?"

I'm still mad sasuke only used kirin once. That jutsu was flames, especially how he set it up

Lol..

Naw, I'm still here rocking with you :lol:

It hasn't been bad outside of the pacing occasionally.

Man, what? :lol:

Why would this seem like a good idea to you?

Lol..
Been really getting into "Attack on Titan"...
The feels on that ish...

I'm still with bleach too but as the other mentioned it's the pacing, this arc is actually really good, I jus think he wasted a crap ton of chapters....

Back
Top Bottom