The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tired of these drama heavy action animes I been watchin, anyone know anything a bit more lighthearted/comedy oriented?

Tired of these drama heavy action animes I been watchin, anyone know anything a bit more lighthearted/comedy oriented?

what are some good anime to watch? i watched naruto a long time ago up until naruto's and sasuke's first fight. Would i be able to jump in anywhere or would it be better to watch it all over?

what are some good anime to watch? i watched naruto a long time ago up until naruto's and sasuke's first fight. Would i be able to jump in anywhere or would it be better to watch it all over?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

i+see+there.png

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Will be utilized...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

yea just jump to shippuden first ep and u'll be alright..
they have a bunch of filler eps after the fight and what not

Originally Posted by TSX24

yea just jump to shippuden first ep and u'll be alright..
they have a bunch of filler eps after the fight and what not

I legit had the 
eek.gif
 face on for that last couple episodes of FMA: Brotherhood

Especially...

Spoiler [+]
70015ce2cad3b8f6878fca0a9e86a72d5c18c03.jpg

Wrath vs. Greed (All times) 
pimp.gif

Wrath vs. Fu (If Fu was like 20 years younger he would've prolly bodied dude) 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Colonal Mustang "vs." Envy 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

Colonal Mustang vs. Lust 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

What made the show dope is the character development. You ended up feeling bad for the Homonculus even though they were evil.

Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom