The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by th3kid

I'm looking for a short anime with a good amount of action. I've seen Champloo, Bebop, and Trigun, so something similar to those. Any help would be much appreciated.

katanagatari

Thanks 2Sappy & Purpledino.
pimp.gif

I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need a new anime to tackle. My current options are Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fairytail, Claymore, or maybe something else someone can suggest me.

??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need a new anime to tackle. My current options are Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fairytail, Claymore, or maybe something else someone can suggest me.

??

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

??

Code Geass!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

??

Code Geass!!!

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

??

Code Geass!!!

You can also watch Stein's Gate. It's a great series that's still ongoing. It's almost done though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

??

Code Geass!!!

You can also watch Stein's Gate. It's a great series that's still ongoing. It's almost done though.
frown.gif

Bleach anime is on point. But this no Jump ordeal this week is a downer....well guess I can read other stuff.

Bleach anime is on point. But this no Jump ordeal this week is a downer....well guess I can read other stuff.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

This new Dragon Ball series got my hyped!!!!

This is no new DBZ series. The OP mistook the game for a new series.
screenshot20110810at850.png

Question: Doesn't Sasuke get his curse mark removed before fighting Danzo?
I just rewatched some of the sasuke/danzo fight and his curse mark is acting up.
When does he lose it because I can't remember.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

This new Dragon Ball series got my hyped!!!!

This is no new DBZ series. The OP mistook the game for a new series.
screenshot20110810at850.png

Question: Doesn't Sasuke get his curse mark removed before fighting Danzo?
I just rewatched some of the sasuke/danzo fight and his curse mark is acting up.
When does he lose it because I can't remember.

i thought he lost it during the battle with Itachi and orochimaru just randomly popped up outta no where?

i thought he lost it during the battle with Itachi and orochimaru just randomly popped up outta no where?

i'm dying here with out my fix
on the bright side new chapter of Until Death Do Us Part came out!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these battle are gonna be sick!

i'm dying here with out my fix
on the bright side new chapter of Until Death Do Us Part came out!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these battle are gonna be sick!

I don't remember anything about the curse mark during Sasuke's fight /w Danzo. Maybe you saw it wrong?

I don't remember anything about the curse mark during Sasuke's fight /w Danzo. Maybe you saw it wrong?

Back
Top Bottom