The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

27 chapters into The Gamer and we're finally about to get the first real antagonist in the story. It's interesting how the story's being set up. 

Tower of God is as good as anything out right now, but idk many people who read it. I kinda want SIU to get wrist surgery after he finishes this arc, so he can go back to drawing the chapters longer like he wants, but the hiatus will be killer. 
TOG 
smokin.gif

been my favorite for a while, the story, development, and characters are top notch

wish it had more exposure

27 chapters into The Gamer and we're finally about to get the first real antagonist in the story. It's interesting how the story's being set up. 

Tower of God is as good as anything out right now, but idk many people who read it. I kinda want SIU to get wrist surgery after he finishes this arc, so he can go back to drawing the chapters longer like he wants, but the hiatus will be killer. 
TOG 
smokin.gif

been my favorite for a while, the story, development, and characters are top notch

wish it had more exposure
TOG and Noblesse
smokin.gif

Feng Shen Ji...
To wait that long just for a moment in time... :frown:

I kinda regret skimming through the Vietnamese scans now. This manga is flames though.

on another note since yall hype up Kill La Kill so much I'm going to give it one last shot with my girl once she finishes Death Note.

I'm currently in the middle of Shigurui: Death Frenzy. This is a strange one that's for sure.

[COLOR=#red]Samurai Flamenco[/COLOR] Episode 19

I seriously can't get over how amazingly written this series is, I kind of regret marathoning it now, I can't wait anymore, everything that led up to this arc has just been connecting the dots.

It started off fun, then it got crazy with the whole King Torture, aliens, Flamengerz, and now this, no more games, no more out of this world enemies, they said there's no more evil left but they forgot about people.

This next arc is gonna be about terrorism, the fact they brought all the kids back from episode 1 and alluded to something throughout the series, then Goto getting outed, this show is just starting to get real, I'm excited to see how it all ends.

Manglobe had my respect with The World Only God Knows and Samurai Champloo, but this, this has to be some of their best work.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Samurai Flamenco[/COLOR] Episode 19

I seriously can't get over how amazingly written this series is, I kind of regret marathoning it now, I can't wait anymore, everything that led up to this arc has just been connecting the dots.

It started off fun, then it got crazy with the whole King Torture, aliens, Flamengerz, and now this, no more games, no more out of this world enemies, they said there's no more evil left but they forgot about people.

This next arc is gonna be about terrorism, the fact they brought all the kids back from episode 1 and alluded to something throughout the series, then Goto getting outed, this show is just starting to get real, I'm excited to see how it all ends.

Manglobe had my respect with The World Only God Knows and Samurai Champloo, but this, this has to be some of their best work.
It ends in 3 epsiodes. Sad part about samurai flamenco is it is gonna be one of those great anime that sells terribly most likely

Naruto out. *Shrug.

Can't expect every chapter to be good...Interesting to see Guy's dad I guess :lol:.

Last edited:
Naruto

Good chapter, actually didnt mind the backstory on Gai. I hope they let him die though. Not that I dislike him at all, but you cant keep finding ways to keep characters alive just because.

naruto
8th gates is cool and all but i hope madara wipes the floor with gai sage of 6 paths cant lose to some taijutsu power up
was hoping gais dad was bruce lee tbh
i really hope gai and kakashi dont die id rather have kishi kill off characters like sakura ino etc the main characters that been there since day one basically but not the cool ones :lol:

Last edited:
Bleach

Decent chapter actually, but this whole one bad guy shows up then an even stronger bad guys comes and kills previous bad guy thing is getting old.

Also was that Kensei on the bed? He was one of my favorite characters and they gonna just kill him off in his sleep basically?

Last edited:
Bleach makes my head hurt every week :smh:

The beginning where the enemy tried to explain a bunch of nothing is so annoying Jesus Christ

WHERE IS OP!!!??

Last edited:
I'm not usually a fan of talk no jutsu chapters but I'm glad Guy is getting a bit of backstory before he rips Madara a new *******

Back
Top Bottom