The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I didn't see that coming at all either until Uroko-sama started telling the story and I thought about it.

KILL LA KILL

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's so crazy I can't even type right

Last edited:
Kill La Kill
38353-the-feels-gif-2RqD.gif

38848-The-Feels-gif-UHzu.gif

I haven't liked an anime in a Looooooooooooooong time like this.....

Last edited:
Did NOT expect that in Golden Time :wow: :lol: Actually looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited:
Did NOT expect that in Golden Time :wow: :lol: Actually looking forward to the next episode.

SON
Soon as the episode was over

and turned off the tv, that's enough Chinese cartoons for me today :lol:

just waiting on KLK after hearing all this hype for it tho

SON
Soon as the episode was over

and turned off the tv, that's enough Chinese cartoons for me today :lol:

just waiting on KLK after hearing all this hype for it tho

That .GIF execution is flawless :lol: :pimp:

I'm around 11 minutes in to Kill La Kill right now and the battle is epic as hell. From those reactions up there I may have a back to back :wow: reaction between Golden Time and this in another 12. My body is ready :smh:

EDIT: Just finished.

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

SHE'S BACK! That is all.

Last edited:
First Hunter X Hunter, then the Naruto Chapter, then today with Kill La Kill,Silver Spoon, and Nagi No Asukara. Great week so far for sure.

Edit: Go to throw D-Frag in there too

Last edited:
Anyone Watch Samurai Flamenco? Its funny to think after fighting monsters, other world people, the Prime minster and a alien Someone would have noticed the Boy Goto was going through that :smh:

The GIrl in Golden Time Hit Bandari hard

Kill La Kill was good but now that I look back at Gurren Lagenn I don't think Kill La Kill will end properly

Nagi no Asukara is all about suffering for everyone

Last edited:
I am severely behind on Samurai Flamenco. Had to hit the super scroll on the last page because it looked like there were some spoilers in those pictures :lol:

Working on catching up on Tokyo Ravens right now, and then I'll get back up on everything else. Spring break is here so I'll be marathoning a lot of shows this weekend before getting into all sorts of madness next week :pimp:

Kill la Kill was good not great was thinking of some epic fight scene but I put that fight below rock lee vs kimimaro fight. It was just a typical fight in Kill la Kill to me

Finally finished cowboy bebop. real folks blues 1 & 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cowboy andy was lulz too. Now I feel like I have to revisit samurai champloo.

Kill La Kill was crazy again, things are escalating so much each week.

Edit: AOT 55 out.

Last edited:
Hajime No Ippo

Really glad they decided to have this flashback story. Could be one of the best arcs if they dont rush it

Finished Area 88s OVAs and was fairly impressed. Good depiction of a war and the effect it can have on somebody.

Anyone read Akeme ga Kill! ?

I've been wanting to pick it up since the announcement but I want a second opinion before I do, AoT continues to disappoint me on a monthly basis :smh:

Anyone read Akeme ga Kill! ?

I've been wanting to pick it up since the announcement but I want a second opinion before I do, AoT continues to disappoint me on a monthly basis
mean.gif
I read it. It's good, I think I recommended it a few months back. It's about a group of assassins who work for the revolutionary army, that is trying to go against the capital government. There's lots of deaths obviously and it can be pretty graphic, but it's worth reading. The characters are solid. It's got a good blend of action and comedy and when it's serious it does it well. The romance parts are always funny too. 

27 chapters into The Gamer and we're finally about to get the first real antagonist in the story. It's interesting how the story's being set up. 

Tower of God is as good as anything out right now, but idk many people who read it. I kinda want SIU to get wrist surgery after he finishes this arc, so he can go back to drawing the chapters longer like he wants, but the hiatus will be killer. 

Back
Top Bottom