The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Dont worry about FMA, Brotherhood is the only one worth watching.

I plan on finishing FMA just for the sake of finishing what I started. Im really curious now how the story takes a different path, even though I sorta skimmed through a few character profiles that had minor spoilers.

I don't even know WHERE I stand in terms of completion for any of the FMAs honestly :lol:

At one point I'm pretty sure I finished the original series because I watched the movie, but I can't remember a thing about it, so I may skim Brotherhood until I get to a part I can no longer remember what happens at and watch it from there.

About 4-5 years back, I tried to get back into FMA. I couldnt remember exactly which episode I left off, but episode 7 kept coming to mind. I dont think I even watched half of that episode before I stopped and did something else.

When I think of it now, I dont know why I even bothered trying to start off where I left off after so many years. Might as well start from the beginning. :lol:

A couple series off the top of my head I have to restart: Samurai Champloo, Hajime no Ippo, Monster..

Lmaooo yes I just watched it. His analogy to not showing ___'s face to an orgy
roll.gif
He's wild, and his reviews are usually pretty thorough as well. Have you watched his previous chapter reviews?

marathon'd the breaker and the breaker: new waves up to the current chapter in just over 2 days 
mean.gif

I see more people are picking up TB and TB:NW. What else are people reading besides the big 3?

Its up there with OP...regret catching up on it so fast 
laugh.gif
I did the same thing right before NW started
laugh.gif

It's SOOO good right now though.
agreed, there hasnt even been any down time between arcs really. Shioon is becoming a damb beast too 
sick.gif

I see more people are picking up TB and TB:NW. What else are people reading besides the big 3?
hsdk, ft, and toriko

Last edited:
I tried to watch the anime for it cause the concept was interesting, but the anime wasn't good. I'll probably pick up the manga soon since it's supposed to be better. 

I tried to watch the anime for it cause the concept was interesting, but the anime wasn't good. I'll probably pick up the manga soon since it's supposed to be better. 
wouldn't be a bad time to start. it just reached it's part 2/new world/new waves part of the story. well whenever it comes back from break anyway.

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou[/COLOR] ep. 4
The rise and fall of Morisummer. :rofl:
I literally cringed and couldn't watch the ending of this episode. :lol:

I'm trying to stay loyal and wait till CR put it out tonight, but man, I saw that all 3 of my other sites have up already.....:\

whats going on with crunchyroll? Every show on break this weekend and next week or what?

Leaks are causing the distributors to delay distribution.

Chuunibyou got it late, episode 1 got leaked by a Chinese distributor and that caused the producers to delay this weeks episode, basically as a form of security and punishment.

KLK got delayed during its first cour because of the Australian leak, so I don't know if this is collateral from what happened a couple months ago.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]KLK[/COLOR] ep.16
Now this is how you do a recap episode. :lol:
This episode was deep, and there was a lot of info dropped too.
Nudist beach is filled with some radiant people. :lol:
Also, I like the little easter eggs they threw in the episode like the Alien and the MJ thriller outfit. :lol:

I knew it was about to happen the moment they reach that bonding moment in her room, so watching it play out was so hard :lol: I cringed the minute Deko opened the book and the projector screen started rolling down.

Great episode :lol:

New Feng Shen Ji chapter is out.
Dayum. Rest in Peace uncle Zi Yu. :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom