The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Jiraiya. :smh: Them feels

honorable mention to Bleach and FMAB

To me, Naruto's fight with pain is where the anime reached its peak.

Last edited:
^Yeah I agree, but I will wait till the war is animated..maybe its the fan in me just being in denial about how far downhill it's gone

The Breaker is flames...almost done with the first part. 9AD such a bawss

^Yeah I agree, but I will wait till the war is animated..maybe its the fan in me just being in denial about how far downhill it's gone

Someone mentioned it in this thread before, and that statement was exactly how I felt.

Naruto's been going downhill for years, almost every week its loss after loss but the win we will get from finishing the anime will overshadow the losses. :lol:

Naruto was the first Anime I got into and introduced me to a world I have been avoiding during my childhood. lol I feel like I am obligated to finish the series. I still haven't read a chapter in 2014, I figured I will wait a couple of months so instead of getting weekly losses, I get one big loss. :lol: :smh:

Yo, I want a new chapter of Feng Shen Ji now! The new one was sick. :wow:

Man! The ending had me like

And when uncle Zi Yu got the dark one's power, I got too hyped!!

I'm guessing Tower of God is on break this week. I feel like I need to reread it or at least reread the current arc since so much has been going on. I'm interested to see where SIU takes the story since things seem to be falling apart with Baam and Fug. I hope he meets back up with Yuri soon.

Anyone in here watch Forneverworld on youtube? I like his reviews, always brings up some good points IMO. He does alot of the different manga

Anyone in here watch Forneverworld on youtube? I like his reviews, always brings up some good points IMO. He does alot of the different manga
I've seen his stuff. He might be my least favorite reviewer, so I haven't seen anything he's done recently but when I did he would go out his way to not criticize a chapter even if it was a bad one, I've also seen ones where it seemed like he didn't know what he was talking about cause he didn't read the chapter properly so he could be the first to have a review up. 

I've seen his stuff. He might be my least favorite reviewer, so I haven't seen anything he's done recently but when I did he would go out his way to not criticize a chapter even if it was a bad one, I've also seen ones where it seemed like he didn't know what he was talking about cause he didn't read the chapter properly so he could be the first to have a review up. 

I watch his one piece reviews. Speaking of that I literally just reread 700-current and watched all his reviews for them. I think his are pretty cool and funny at times

So nearly 9 years later, I've finally finished anything FMA-related and that happened to be FMA: Brotherhood and all I can say is wow. An epic journey indeed. I did find the last couple episodes a little rushed, but still satisfying. Definitely deserving of a spot on my top anime list.

I have to say though, I'm kicking myself for putting a show like this on hiatus multiple times (in this case, I watched about 10-15 episodes before I put it off for almost 3 years).

Same thing with FMA. Started the show around 2005 and havent finished it since.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So nearly 9 years later, I've finally finished anything FMA-related and that happened to be FMA: Brotherhood and all I can say is wow. An epic journey indeed. I did find the last couple episodes a little rushed, but still satisfying. Definitely deserving of a spot on my top anime list.

I have to say though, I'm kicking myself for putting a show like this on hiatus multiple times (in this case, I watched about 10-15 episodes before I put it off for almost 3 years).

Same thing with FMA. Started the show around 2005 and havent finished it since.

:lol: :smh:

Dont worry about FMA, Brotherhood is the only one worth watching.

Anyone else seen Grappler Baki watched the first two episodes, not sure how I like it so far.

How are they gonna tell me that Hanamaya dude is 15 years old smh

I watch his one piece reviews. Speaking of that I literally just reread 700-current and watched all his reviews for them. I think his are pretty cool and funny at times
I prefer King of Lightning over him as a reviewer. KOL is long winded so his reviews are kinda long, but he's not afraid to criticize a chapter and he's thorough. he's not for everybody tho

Edit: There's another reviewer I like. He's reviewing One Piece chapter by chapter from the beginning. He's currently on Skypeia. It's pretty interesting to see a person's first reactions when they've never read or seen the story before. He's also doing for Naruto which he just started so he's on like chapter 7 and he's doing Toriko as well. His channel is Jimsnerdnation

Last edited:
I don't even know WHERE I stand in terms of completion for any of the FMAs honestly :lol:

At one point I'm pretty sure I finished the original series because I watched the movie, but I can't remember a thing about it, so I may skim Brotherhood until I get to a part I can no longer remember what happens at and watch it from there.

I prefer King of Lightning over him as a reviewer. KOL is long winded so his reviews are kinda long, but he's not afraid to criticize a chapter and he's thorough. he's not for everybody tho

Edit: There's another reviewer I like. He's reviewing One Piece chapter by chapter from the beginning. He's currently on Skypeia. It's pretty interesting to see a person's first reactions when they've never read or seen the story before. He's also doing for Naruto which he just started so he's on like chapter 7 and he's doing Toriko as well. His channel is Jimsnerdnation

Is king of lighting the big black dude or nah? Because I watched one of his and it was hilarious I've been trying to find his **** again :lol:

Edit: yeah that's him :rofl: :rofl: thank you bro that dude is funny af

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom