The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn the good thing about missing manga for 2 weeks is that you get to catch up on it.

Tite is making this bleach filler pretty interesting....way better than the bount crap. Looks like ichigo is about to go up like a hundred levels with the fullbring and shinigami powers.

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

I love how Kishi is fleshing out the hidden leaf's past. Love that kinda stuff.

I thought when Danzo killed himself, it was to destroy  shisui's eye so that Madara doesn't get it. 
True...but i'm talking about the one Itachi got from Shisui and put it in the crow that he made Naruto swallow.  I wonder if Naruto will have that crow when he fights super-uchiha sasuke with the immortal eyes or whatever their called.

damn the good thing about missing manga for 2 weeks is that you get to catch up on it.

Tite is making this bleach filler pretty interesting....way better than the bount crap. Looks like ichigo is about to go up like a hundred levels with the fullbring and shinigami powers.

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

I thought when Danzo killed himself, it was to destroy  shisui's eye so that Madara doesn't get it. 
True...but i'm talking about the one Itachi got from Shisui and put it in the crow that he made Naruto swallow.  I wonder if Naruto will have that crow when he fights super-uchiha sasuke with the immortal eyes or whatever their called.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif
In the anime, it showed that the eye wasnt destroyed and Madara was still able to retain it. Is that different from the manga? 

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif
In the anime, it showed that the eye wasnt destroyed and Madara was still able to retain it. Is that different from the manga? 

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif
The eye was destroyed in the anime.

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif
The eye was destroyed in the anime.

seems like i always ask this every time but is there any anime you guys recommend this season or from the past year or so? seems like i haven't watched a series in so long. the last full series i remember watching was toradora and i dropped FMA:Brotherhood after about 10 eps since i had no time. i'll pretty much watch anything maybe not gag/joke animes though.

seems like i always ask this every time but is there any anime you guys recommend this season or from the past year or so? seems like i haven't watched a series in so long. the last full series i remember watching was toradora and i dropped FMA:Brotherhood after about 10 eps since i had no time. i'll pretty much watch anything maybe not gag/joke animes though.

Originally Posted by reener

what did Itachi meanwhen he mentioned the 1st chakara?

basically that with the first cells, one is able to bypass the 10 year lapse to use the genjutsu.
danzo was able to use it multiple times with hashiramas cells...and madara owns them too so it would be deadly in his hands.

Originally Posted by reener

what did Itachi meanwhen he mentioned the 1st chakara?

basically that with the first cells, one is able to bypass the 10 year lapse to use the genjutsu.
danzo was able to use it multiple times with hashiramas cells...and madara owns them too so it would be deadly in his hands.

i really think that nagato is going to break free as well. they would be incredible assets to konohas' forces, and both itachi and nagato have unfinished business/conversation with madara.

i really think that nagato is going to break free as well. they would be incredible assets to konohas' forces, and both itachi and nagato have unfinished business/conversation with madara.

2sappy, thanks for that video link.
pimp.gif

All this Bleach talk had forced me to catch up.
laugh.gif

Claymore...
indifferent.gif
seems like whenever the story reaches a stalling point, a flashback is inserted...

2sappy, thanks for that video link.
pimp.gif

All this Bleach talk had forced me to catch up.
laugh.gif

Claymore...
indifferent.gif
seems like whenever the story reaches a stalling point, a flashback is inserted...

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Whoa! Rukia is Ukitake's lieutenant now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

They just showed her with a vice capo patch on her arm.  Doesnt mean shes with the same squad. 

Im thinking we got some new capos to replace aizan and the rest too. 

But Bleach was real good this week.  I been thinking about dropping it but this chapter makes me wanna stay. 

Im glad ichigo is back to having regular death god powers that fullbring stuff made him look corny. 
It has the Squad 13 symbol tho

eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

They just showed her with a vice capo patch on her arm.  Doesnt mean shes with the same squad. 

But Bleach was real good this week.  I been thinking about dropping it but this chapter makes me wanna stay. 

Im glad ichigo is back to having regular death god powers that fullbring stuff made him look corny. 

Originally Posted by nublee

Itachi is by far my favorite character after this chapter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Itatchi was ALWAYS that dude 
pimp.gif

This is just further proof. 

Nagato on the other hand, is just another type of beast
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Is my dude really taking the 8 and 9 tail chakra???

And is Itachi able to just walk around like a normal person again??? 

Did dude really break out the game shark codes and glitch the game on some Missingno #+*#?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I swear my guy just came back to life like he just took a long nap on some inception #+*#

I'm baffled. 
laugh.gif

6007684232_e10e7bc305_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Did dude really break out the game shark codes and glitch the game on some Missingno #+*#?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I swear my guy just came back to life like he just took a long nap on some inception #+*#

I'm baffled. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

o snap you right.  Just looked it up on a bleach forum.  

I was kinda hoping Renji became a capo and took rukia with him to his squad. 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

o snap you right.  Just looked it up on a bleach forum.  

I was kinda hoping Renji became a capo and took rukia with him to his squad. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm baffled. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice "I see what you did there" pic.