The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So Ichigo gets his powers back, but after this fight what's next?  Its not like they established the next villain or anything like at the end of the Soul Society arc.  Is Kishi gonna pull something out of his +@$ again?
sick.gif

So Ichigo gets his powers back, but after this fight what's next?  Its not like they established the next villain or anything like at the end of the Soul Society arc.  Is Kishi gonna pull something out of his +@$ again?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Im kind of thinking that the person Kabuto summoned was Mito Uzumaki. Thats the only reason i would think Madara got all shook up and +!$%. He probably knew her when he was still in Konoha. What Kabuto said fits too, he's says, "Quite an interesting vessel" as in a bijuu container?? Might as well bring her out, i mean Kabuto cant control a bijuu so he has to have someone who can at least control one right. 
can't be the 1st or mito
kabuto says he can't summon anyone who was already sealed in some type of jutsu ..

back when orochimaru fought the 3rd hokage, wasn't he about to summon the 4th hokage, but the 3rd stopped it?
In the manga it was never known who was in the 4th coffin. The third hokage didnt want to fight 4 people at that time. In the anime, it was implied that the 4th was in there, but who listens to the anime?
laugh.gif

Im kind of thinking that the person Kabuto summoned was Mito Uzumaki. Thats the only reason i would think Madara got all shook up and +!$%. He probably knew her when he was still in Konoha. What Kabuto said fits too, he's says, "Quite an interesting vessel" as in a bijuu container?? Might as well bring her out, i mean Kabuto cant control a bijuu so he has to have someone who can at least control one right. 
can't be the 1st or mito
kabuto says he can't summon anyone who was already sealed in some type of jutsu ..

back when orochimaru fought the 3rd hokage, wasn't he about to summon the 4th hokage, but the 3rd stopped it?
In the manga it was never known who was in the 4th coffin. The third hokage didnt want to fight 4 people at that time. In the anime, it was implied that the 4th was in there, but who listens to the anime?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

can't be the 1st or mito

laugh.gif

I wonder if they will ever give a hint or reveal to whom it might be

Originally Posted by 2sappy

can't be the 1st or mito

laugh.gif

I wonder if they will ever give a hint or reveal to whom it might be

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Whoa! Rukia is Ukitake's lieutenant now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

They just showed her with a vice capo patch on her arm.  Doesnt mean shes with the same squad. 

Im thinking we got some new capos to replace aizan and the rest too. 

But Bleach was real good this week.  I been thinking about dropping it but this chapter makes me wanna stay. 

Im glad ichigo is back to having regular death god powers that fullbring stuff made him look corny. 

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Whoa! Rukia is Ukitake's lieutenant now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How you know that?

They just showed her with a vice capo patch on her arm.  Doesnt mean shes with the same squad. 

Im thinking we got some new capos to replace aizan and the rest too. 

But Bleach was real good this week.  I been thinking about dropping it but this chapter makes me wanna stay. 

Im glad ichigo is back to having regular death god powers that fullbring stuff made him look corny. 

I don't know who's iller Nagato or Itachi 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And Ichigo
pimp.gif
...... If he can use Bankai straight off them boys are finished
laugh.gif

I don't know who's iller Nagato or Itachi 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And Ichigo
pimp.gif
...... If he can use Bankai straight off them boys are finished
laugh.gif

Can someone give a quick rundown of the crow?

Spoiler if you havent read the latest issue.

From my understanding, when Itachis MS activates, the crow comes out and uses Shisuis eye to make the Itachis MS user "protect the village"? I can understand it working on Itachi because he was controlled and it negated the spell but if it was Sasuke, it will just change Sasukes personal will just like that? It just doesn't add up to me, can anyone explain it more clearly?

From my understanding, when Itachis MS activates, the crow comes out and uses Shisuis eye to make the Itachis MS user "protect the village"? I can understand it working on Itachi because he was controlled and it negated the spell but if it was Sasuke, it will just change Sasukes personal will just like that? It just doesn't add up to me, can anyone explain it more clearly?

Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nagato tho
eek.gif
I feel like he is about to go HAM. He will probably re-murder Itachi or Itachi will have to sacrifice himself to save Naruto and Bee.

I wonder if Naruto can just carry that crow on his shoulder like pet.
laugh.gif

Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nagato tho
eek.gif
I feel like he is about to go HAM. He will probably re-murder Itachi or Itachi will have to sacrifice himself to save Naruto and Bee.

I wonder if Naruto can just carry that crow on his shoulder like pet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

technically it will be the will of Itachi, but Sasuke would be forced to carry it out. Shisui's sharingan allows him to control others.

technically it will be the will of Itachi, but Sasuke would be forced to carry it out. Shisui's sharingan allows him to control others.

Ahhh, so Sasuke would pretty much lose control of himself and he'd just obey what Itachi planted through Shisuis eye. Interesting...

Ahhh, so Sasuke would pretty much lose control of himself and he'd just obey what Itachi planted through Shisuis eye. Interesting...

Originally Posted by DimSum9

The latest ep, Kabuto said, "Quite an interesting vessel" after he shows Madara the 6th coffin.  Maybe it's the 1st hokage or Madara's body.
can't be the 1st or mito

really??? Mito used the shiki fujin??? Thought she died of old age not by having her soul eaten and @!$$. 

Back
Top Bottom