The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Can't wait for someone to color this

I thought they were on break this week. But I am excite :D

That final attack was SICK in Naruto. 10 tails gonna catch wreck. Anyone notice Obito acting a bit weird?

And wonder who that guy was at the ending of OP :nerd:

I will take this time to remind you guys that next week is golden week in japan, so no big 3 until around the 7th of may.

how u going to say isshin is only a captain cuz the others were kicked out. its apparent he has a strong bankai. and he can weild it
Because they listed all the captains in the vaizard arc and isshin wasn't one of them...

I mistakenly thought one of the Vaizards was in charge of the 10th division and then isshin took over after they left.  my mistake.
ca484fe16d8f35e805faf1e346312ba9.png

f9dc4aa701a08d16411e887d7d612484.png
You were saying?

maruseesu2.png

Last edited:
I just remembered Evangelion 3.33 is out tomorrow. :pimp: :pimp: Can't wait for it to get subbed.

Last edited:
I just remembered Evangelion 3.33 is out tomorrow. :pimp: :pimp: Can't wait for it to get subbed.
It's already out.
http://www.nwanime.com/evangelion-30-you-can-not-redo-episode-1/watch/61f5785bd8223303b1ec/

No spoilers plz. I havent seen it yet. :lol:
:wow: :wow: what the hell have I been doing?! :lol: :lol: I didn't even know there was a good quality 3.0 out.

I might wait for 3.33 subs. There's probably added scenes in there that aren't in the 3.0. I waited all this time, might as well wait a tiny bit longer.

That had to be the shortest naruto chapter ever, hell of a cliff hanger tho...

Madara was the only person who sensed it
Don't think anyone else at the battle field would be able to recognize his chakra?

Yea, most likely not. Considering, Madara has his DNA and beyond familiar with than everyone else. There's a lot of chakra on the field. But it's still interesting that he was able to pick him up.

OP is out. Also kinda short
Man, people are seeing through Luffy's disguise so easily. :lol:

I know. I swear I love OP.

:lol: worst disguise ever. I mean it is Luffy. I wonder what the story is behind Garp and this guy is. Anyone else think it would be Luffy and Bellamy in the final? Seems that way

When Urahara was promoted to the 12th Division, there was no captain the 10th, he/she died and it remained vacant for however long. It looks Isshin only knew of Urahara by name. Its interesting to where he was 100 years ago. Regardless of how lowly ranked you are in SS, everyone knows who the captains are, that's always been implied. He certainly didn't recognize him at all. He's not exactly disguise :lol: A years between him being kicked out and this event that took place. But the look on his face when Urahara said who he was...could be him recalling. On another note, I can't recall at what rate time moves in SS compared to the real world....that hasn't really been relevant since it was mentioned.

EVANGELION: 3.33 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO
I lied, I watched it. :lol: :lol:

And now... I don't know. The final movie has ALOT on its plate.
Everything I thought I'd be finding out in this movie was pushed aside to make room for more and more questions. The space between the fourteen year time skip was barely explained at all. I just felt lost for a good portion of the movie. Of course the action and animation were lovely, but I was just as confused as Shinji. Although that might have been intentional by the director. I really thought this movie was going to answer the continuation theory once and for all :lol:

Oh well. Eye patch Asuka with beast mode :pimp:

Last edited:
Eva 3.33- what did I just watch..
After sleeping on it..
I still don't know. :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like it just threw everyone onto the same plane of confusion whether you're a new fan, old fan, etc. but all of these questions have kept me as busy as I was after I finished EoE. :lol: :lol: I really don't know what I think of this movie until I see 4.0. I'm staying optimistic that it solves a lot of questions. Evangelion has always been confusing.

I really do like that the setting is after 3rd impact. But it's crazy that a 4th impact was able to start and there's still a 5th possible one. It's like the giant Fanta bath is inevitable no matter what anyone does to try and prevent it. :frown: :frown:

I'm also beginning to think that this all happened during the 14-yr timeskip.

And hopefully they follow the same pattern with 4.0 because the preview was bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom