The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

what if the 13 divisions meant 13 levels of court guards leading to the zero squad....that would mean bleach would last............forever.

:smh:

I think he returned somehow...On this page

kakashi used kamui on himself. I guess he figured the properties must be the same as obito. If you kamui something it gets sent to the dimension. But if u use it while in the dimension, it must be sent back to the normal reality

Inception

Bookmarked
pimp.gif

wiat is this the end of Hitman Reborn, I can't say i've been much of a fan of the most recent chaps, but this was another manga with a lot potential and characters to love. It could be near OP status if it was done right

wiat is this the end of Hitman Reborn, I can't say i've been much of a fan of the most recent chaps, but this was another manga with a lot potential and characters to love. It could be near OP status if it was done right

nal i disagree, it was starting to get stale. There were alot of things that messed with the longevity of the manga.

1. All arcs were essentially the same(enemy is introduced that overwhelm the main characters, main characters get new weapons, some type of tournament is set up, the Vongola wins, bad guys become friends). You could say that this is the case for alot of different mangas but this was painfully apparent in this one.
2. Nobody ever dies
3. No real character development besides Tsuna

and now the mystery behind the Vindice and the Arcobaleno has been explained. There is really nothing left for them to do. The only thing i could see them doing now is a time-skip but since they did one before i doubt they would do it again.

nal i disagree, it was starting to get stale. There were alot of things that messed with the longevity of the manga.
1. All arcs were essentially the same(enemy is introduced that overwhelm the main characters, main characters get new weapons, some type of tournament is set up, the Vongola wins, bad guys become friends). You could say that this is the case for alot of different mangas but this was painfully apparent in this one.
2. Nobody ever dies
3. No real character development besides Tsuna
and now the mystery behind the Vindice and the Arcobaleno has been explained. There is really nothing left for them to do. The only thing i could see them doing now is a time-skip but since they did one before i doubt they would do it again.

QFT

I hated the last Arc. How could it all just end like that? The guy behind everything just decided to chill and let everything go? smh I can't lie, I liked the manga just wish it finished better.

that tiem skip they had was a weak time skip that barely showed any powers. I wanna see who tsuna picks to marry, what happens when he is adult. what exactly are they the mafia of... etc etc

I'm watching the Anime where they fight the Seven swordsman...

And there's a scene where a girl that resembles Rin is there, but her name is, "Ran".
At the end of the episode, it's a flashback of Rin and then pans back to the grown up, Ran...Is she alive? :nerd:

She probably was a spy, Rin/Ran being her real name (Poorly done, change is only a vowel smh)...Just checked the last page and they changed the subs.

It said something along the lines that tried hinting Rin was still alive, maybe. Which brings me to what I typed above^^^

And there's a scene where a girl that resembles Rin is there, but her name is, "Ran".
At the end of the episode, it's a flashback of Rin and then pans back to the grown up, Ran...Is she alive? :nerd:

She probably was a spy, Rin/Ran being her real name (Poorly done, change is only a vowel smh)...Just checked the last page and they changed the subs.

It said something along the lines that tried hinting Rin was still alive, maybe. Which brings me to what I typed above^^^

what episode/chapter is this exactly? i wanna see it :nerd:

Last edited:

i dont know about that, if it wasnt in the manga then it isnt believable imo, i dont recall that scene in the manga

^^ luong was talking about the latest episode i just now seen it

when kakashi cut lightning and quoted guy ;,; that was beautiful
this dude kakashi fighting with his eyes closed though :pimp: :lol:

wassup with ran flashing back to rin though maybe they related kakashi better smash after the war :lol:

Last edited:
they completely went 180 degrees in Robotics;Notes :wow:
It was almost a Madoka-style curveball IMO (without the violent death of people, yet :lol:). This episode completely changed my perception of the show. I wanna see more now. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom