The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Has anyone been watching Space Brothers? I initially didn't watch it, but I decided to give it a try because it has been running for a while and after watching 10 eps, I can't believe I didn't watch it sooner. I'd compare it to Bakuman with the main character being 30 years old, trying to make his dream come true.

My friend sent me this vid saying that Sabo is still alive. I don't know what to think about it. :lol:

Anyone recommend any new anime that came out recently? I haven't watched a new one since Fall or Winter '11. :\

Been so busy and I feel super behind on the latest stuff.

New Bleach is out.
I always knew they were gonna mix quincies into ichigo's origins somehow. :lol:

edit:
THAT ENDING!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
My friend sent me this vid saying that Sabo is still alive. I don't know what to think about it. :lol:

Took me a few times... but I got it. If you notice when they say get him treated you hear footsteps which lead you to believe someone was carried off and with Dragon saying where he was...

We shall see tho

New Bleach is out.
I always knew they were gonna mix quincies into ichigo's origins somehow. :lol:
edit:
THAT ENDING!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

I dont think juha is his actual father. I just think it was a reference to the unknowns about ichigo's birth.

im thinking ichigo goes and meets with aizen to learn more about his origins in the upcoming chapters...

im thinking ichigo goes and meets with aizen to learn more about his origins in the upcoming chapters...

did Juha destroy aizen??? or atleast the building he is in.

2. I think Juha as Gpa more possible.

ok Bleach has finally started getting interesteing. thing is everyone could be dead. and even Juhas subordinate is a beast.

Old man yama needs to get put back together it has to happen

Zorro.... :smokin

I was just about to say, are we really going to sit here and act like he didn't cut chick in half, without haki

man I can't wait til everyone has their first serious fight

This is why OP is the #1 out of the big 4/5
More characters to choose from to know and love
displays way more powers than any other.
story is funny and full of action.

not dismissing other mangas of the past or present just this one has consistently delivered.

sucks Fox Kids ruined the anime for me back in the day. so glad i started Manga though

I was just about to say, are we really going to sit here and act like he didn't cut chick in half, without haki

sucks Fox Kids ruined the anime for me back in the day. so glad i started Manga though
she did deliver the finishing blow though. :lol:

We should thank Fox for giving us this "classic" opening theme. :lol:

Bleach...:smh:...and not in a good way.

Maybe I'm alone in this regard, but I just feel like this recent development was a cheap turn of events.

It's like Kubo had a deadline to meet for delivering the next installment of the manga, realized that he couldn't come up with anything that was original and half decent, so he "accidentally" glanced over a few Naruto chapters for inspirations, and voila, we have the makings of this new Bleach arc.

Ichigo has secret quincy powers because his mom was actually a quincy. Moreover her quincy reitsu had been lying dormant in Ichigo all this time just waiting for the right moment to manifest. Sound eerily familiar--ohh yeah, that's right--reminds me of naruto having soulful conversations with Minato and Kushina; who had their chakras embedded into his chakra for his protection. Ichigo being oblivious to his origins--ohh yeah, yet another plot development bearing some semblance to Naruto.

What's next? Ohh perhaps it will be revealed the Ichigo is actually related to the Soul King; maybe his long lost son? See Naruto being the son of the fourth Hokage reference here.

First the dmz hyperbolic time chamber rip-off, and now the blantant naruto rip. This ishh is despicable...:lol: x :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone here know if Elfen Lied is worth sitting through to the end? Just watched episode 1 and :wow: :wow:

Bleach...:smh:...and not in a good way.

Maybe I'm alone in this regard, but I just feel like this recent development was a cheap turn of events.

It's like Kubo had a deadline to meet for delivering the next installment of the manga, realized that he couldn't come up with anything that was original and half decent, so he "accidentally" glanced over a few Naruto chapters for inspirations, and voila, we have the makings of this new Bleach arc.

Ichigo has secret quincy powers because his mom was actually a quincy. Moreover her quincy reitsu had been lying dormant in Ichigo all this time just waiting for the right moment to manifest. Sound eerily familiar--ohh yeah, that's right--reminds me of naruto having soulful conversations with Minato and Kushina; who had their chakras embedded into his chakra for his protection. Ichigo being oblivious to his origins--ohh yeah, yet another plot development bearing some semblance to Naruto.

What's next? Ohh perhaps it will be revealed the Ichigo is actually related to the Soul King; maybe his long lost son? See Naruto being the son of the fourth Hokage reference here.

First the dmz hyperbolic time chamber rip-off, and now the blantant naruto rip. This ishh is despicable...:lol: x :smh:

This was exactly how i felt. Im a huge Bleach fan but they just pulled this out of their ***. So now Ichigo is part Shinigami, Hollow, can use Fullbring, and a Quincy? Nal bruh

Back
Top Bottom