The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

im almost caught up with MHA. I will admit that villians arc was bad ***, let's see what happens now. im about 25 chapters behind. i'll reserve judgement til I catch up

I finally made it to episode 600 of One Piece. About 300+ to go but I really don’t feel that far behind glad I stuck through. I’ve been so used to skipping fillers, there aren’t that many fillers for OP.

I'm slowly starting to change my hatred for MHA. I sitll think first 4 seasons/manga is trash... but this villians arc and now the creation of the big 3 arc is starting to come together.
To be fair though. I can pull the receipts of me saying this is the exact formula that needs to happen in order for me to eat crow.
still about 20 chaps behind

I'm slowly starting to change my hatred for MHA. I sitll think first 4 seasons/manga is trash... but this villians arc and now the creation of the big 3 arc is starting to come together.
To be fair though. I can pull the receipts of me saying this is the exact formula that needs to happen in order for me to eat crow.
still about 20 chaps behind
How do you want that crow prepared? :lol:

How do you want that crow prepared? :lol:
I'm all caught up. there are a couple things I still have a problem with. but what an enjoyable read now since the villains arc.
I'll need to really dig to find my post from like 2 years ago. but they hit on everything I said I wanted for it to not be trash in my eyes
I wanted better villains
more adults
more actual plot
better training scenes. not just these out of no where I can do this now

I'm all caught up. there are a couple things I still have a problem with. but what an enjoyable read now since the villains arc.
I'll need to really dig to find my post from like 2 years ago. but they hit on everything I said I wanted for it to not be trash in my eyes
I wanted better villains
more adults
more actual plot
better training scenes. not just these out of no where I can do this now
Yeah. It took some time to get there, but it's more or less there now. And given the events of the most recent chapter, I am eagerly looking forward to what happens next.

Yeah. It took some time to get there, but it's more or less there now. And given the events of the most recent chapter, I am eagerly looking forward to what happens next.
I still think there needs to be a time skip of sometime.
if there only going to dedicate a couple of pages to see what new everyone can do. and maybe 1 chapter of the Kid trio training to get better. Just make a time skip and then do the same thing but with heighten power.
I pretty much thing Tomura is going to wipe the floor with most heroes. sending them to retreat. and it's going to have to be a big we have to train more to defeat him type of thing. We can't possibly wait a whole year just for deku to slowly get all those quirks he has to end up mastering to defeat Tomura.
I also see Miri (is that horn girls name) becomming a factor in getting Lemillions powers back and possibly even all mights.
This manga obviously has a lot further to go. so they need to think of a way to make give this more longeivity but build the kids up at the same time.
There hasn't been any rumblings of this ending anytime soon.

B3B88B82-F0AC-4165-B1A9-1044505E527D.png

it smashed OPs all time sales record in half a year and ends it’s run at its absolute peak hype. Legendary run

Recognize all those except the last 2, also aint know the sister romantic comedy was that popular

Last edited:
I was on Etsy looking for facemasks and saw people make ahegao masks. Lots of hentai products too. :lol:

I recognized all except #9. Spy x Family is a good series. very funny with some serious moments.
and Demon slayers deserves to go out on top. great run.

Finished OPM, Castlevania, FullMetal, AOT, and 7 Deadly Sins all for a second time, so I need a new series. I'm mostly looking for action/adventure, any recommendations?

Damn, I didn't know Kimetsu no Yaiba was going so crazy. Salute to the mangaka for keeping the story relatively concise instead of trying to see how long it can last.

I've read/watched some of everything on that list except Haikyu!! and Kingdom (might've read at least a few pages of this one technically.)

I want to get back to Spy X Family, but I'm just waiting for more chapters to pile up.

Back
Top Bottom