THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Rumored to be making a comeback. Damn it Nike I don't need any more.

tumblr_on4jrtMrlT1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

If those can make a comeback, I'd LOVE to see the Pompidou Centre cw return but with a mesh base!
jordan-melo-m12-av3735_002_e_prem-e1537283539100.jpg

Speaking of which!...
Air Max 1 - Tinker.png

White pattas way overrated.
White/gray safari and all leather, these easily better visually. Hypebeasts of course are gonna always disagree lol
i guess i'm a hypebeast because the summit safari are just ehhh.... The white they used is a nice touch, but the safari swoosh kinda kills it. Reminds of all the retro + colorways they did of the air safari that didn't stick.

Na..Pattas for the most part are better than those safaris IMO. No knock against white safaris tho. They’re nice but certainly not mind blowing or anywhere near that to me. If I find a pair sitting down the line I may grab a pair but for now I’m more than content with my NBY safari IDs and cobblestones as far as recent safaris are concerned.

Na..Pattas for the most part are better than those safaris IMO. No knock against white safaris tho. They’re nice but certainly not mind blowing or anywhere near that to me. If I find a pair sitting down the line I may grab a pair but for now I’m more than content with my NBY safari IDs and cobblestones as far as recent safaris are concerned.
I don't think either are mind-blowing but the Patta was boring af to me personally. It's grey mesh and white mudguard. Yawn. Maybe it's be it was near the end and we'd seen a bunch of wavy mudguards but it was played out by the time the white pair came imo. All personal preference, nobody is right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom