THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I forgot I still have these. Off to goat they go
FB545136-954A-4139-B305-EF599C681440.jpeg
making me wanna get my pair back

The materials on that ^ and other some of the other colorways released at that time were the worst. The mudguard, mesh and panels were as cheap of material they have.
You're so right.... there was a time where the cliff toe and the cheap materials were abundant...

Nah, it's changed. You used to be able to feel the midsole/air compress; they were never bricks like they are these days. The TV analogy doesn't hold here. Probably closed cell PU vs. open cell of the past, and perhaps diff overall composition to save money, and enable them to paint them without cracking.

I always thought the midsole on the patches was different. Felt like a lot more give to it and the paint chipping/cracking was terrible because of it. My pair looks brand new and I've had to repaint them twice.

Thinking I’m have to file a chargeback with Creme321; Still haven’t got my Grey Crepe Air max 1. SMH
I've ordered from them in the past. They'd take at least a week to create shipping label then a few more days for the carrier to pick up the kicks.

The last time it took them 2 weeks to create the shipping label :-(

I've ordered from them before and knew what to expect. I'm not in a hurry, not wearing them in the spring anyways. I'm cool with them taking their time.

I ordered from them before and got my shoes quickly the first time. I’m not in a rush to wear them but just the lack of customer service is wack.

Back
Top Bottom