THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my flame suit prepared for this question I’m going to ask ....

Can anyone explain the reason behind the high interest/price for the 03 Chili? Materials? Shape? Just caught an eBay listing where the seller had bought them for $64.99 from FL back then.

I see that the iD options allow you to replicate it to a certain extent (tongue, outsole, etc). I tried once before once it was announced that the shape had been updated but couldn’t get it to be close enough. Seems like it’s much closer now.

F0F1EC19-9669-441E-B5FB-571921514A1F.jpeg

Damn wish there was bordeaux for the mudguard and quarter. Still looks like some good options gonna order a pair or two with a 20% code

106F37A8-6EBD-4C6F-9804-D3229BF385FB.jpeg
They came in, but damn they sent me the wrong size. How often does the website -size?- Do that? Nobody answered my question to if we would get these in America so I ordered from them. Payed customs and all like an idiot. Now I’m stuck with the wrong size. Has anyone had a problem returning to them? They better pay for the shipping label cuz I’m hella pissed

They don't pay for international return shipping. Was it 1 size over? It's listed on their site in uk sizing, which might explain it. I think it was 20 or 25 bucks or something for international return shipping.

Got my flame suit prepared for this question I’m going to ask ....

Can anyone explain the reason behind the high interest/price for the 03 Chili? Materials? Shape? Just caught an eBay listing where the seller had bought them for $64.99 from FL back then.

I see that the iD options allow you to replicate it to a certain extent (tongue, outsole, etc). I tried once before once it was announced that the shape had been updated but couldn’t get it to be close enough. Seems like it’s much closer now.

F0F1EC19-9669-441E-B5FB-571921514A1F.jpeg
Sick, if you cop those post pics asap. Would love to see how they turn out.

106F37A8-6EBD-4C6F-9804-D3229BF385FB.jpeg
They came in, but damn they sent me the wrong size. How often does the website -size?- Do that? Nobody answered my question to if we would get these in America so I ordered from them. Payed customs and all like an idiot. Now I’m stuck with the wrong size. Has anyone had a problem returning to them? They better pay for the shipping label cuz I’m hella pissed

Their sizing is in UK, which is 1 size down from US (So, UK10 = US11). Did you account for that?

always pay with paypal overseas for the $35 shipping refund

Back
Top Bottom