THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

There will be one lucky euro man, the march og anni royal (101) pass the authentification, once in hand i will sell one of my 102.

There will be one lucky euro man, the march og anni royal (101) pass the authentification, once in hand i will sell one of my 102.
doesn't necessarily mean you're safe. stockx authenticated 100s for me twice but still sent me 103s

doesn't necessarily mean you're safe. stockx authenticated 100s for me twice but still sent me 103s
Didn’t use stockx but the « new » klekt, i had this problem with the og red, i sens them a message right after the purchase to tell them to be careful, need the 101 not the 102 so they know... and i said once in hand not before ^^

Didn't get anything last time but got access on this drop. Unfortunately I couldn't checkout with a 9.5, kept getting an error. Grabbed a 6 for my girl since she wanted a pair also.

Im sorry but im salty as hell lol. I can never get access while people get doubles and triples. I know im not the only one but come on nike!! Ok rant over lol. Wouldve been dope to atleast get a pair for my girl

3A26ED35-779C-4D29-852E-CB2381BCD605.png

I’m jacked up. How many 12.5’s of these were around? I got a 13 just now.

Back
Top Bottom