THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pretty sure I still going under once and then over the rest from @singledout.

Why the first "under"? That's absolutely killing my OCD lol

giphy.gif

For anyone interested in purchasing the SW97/1s now would be a great time to do so on eBay (if you can sort through the fakes).
Ebay is randomly sending out 10-15% coupons on anything to verified sellers. Also its 10% ebay bucks ill tomorrow.

A SW97 ad for $600 went down to 510; and came with $48 cashback. Bit the bullet at 460 total.

For anyone interested in purchasing the SW97/1s now would be a great time to do so on eBay (if you can sort through the fakes).
Ebay is randomly sending out 10-15% coupons on anything to verified sellers. Also its 10% ebay bucks ill tomorrow.

A SW97 ad for $600 went down to 510; and came with $48 cashback. Bit the bullet at 460 total.
Trying to sort through the fakes has always been a chore on eBay and one of the reasons why I rarely look there ,although I’ve had a few come ups in the past

How do I get a coupon

Never understood what the way of lacing changes, the under and over thing
i just beat my shoes as they come laced, is it like a fashion thing? :lol:

PS: maybe i'm really looking silly, but i'm serious lol

after 3 days of full wearing, a lot of walking, always perfect my dark curry, really a nice sneakers :nthat:
upload_2018-6-4_9-39-23.jpeg

upload_2018-6-4_9-39-39.jpeg

upload_2018-6-4_9-40-14.jpeg

upload_2018-6-4_9-40-43.jpeg

upload_2018-6-4_9-43-13.jpeg

PS: Bonobo clear denim, straight fit (i don't like slim, straight is between regular & slim)

PS2: so now, go for green curry & premium grey perf :wink: , TTS for the two, like for my dark curry insole swap for the green if snug fit, it's perfect with insole swap

Last edited:
Never understood what the way of lacing changes, the under and over thing
i just beat my shoes as they come laced, is it like a fashion thing? :lol:

PS: maybe i'm really looking silly, but i'm serious lol
Just personal preference. Whatever makes you happy. No right or wrong way imo.

Nothing yet still says coming soon.. I’m sure nike is just waiting for me to walk away from my phone for one minute so I can come back to my secured L ...u know ,the usual

I chatted with a nike rep and she said there’s no release time and to keep checking the app... aka “sir good luck on this L” lol

Yep, it'll be released today thru Exclusive shop on Nike App. Cop when you see it!

Nike chat she said no specific time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom