THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone else gauge how a release will go based off other retailers?

I always assumed when a raffle for a release occurs, that shoe in particular is limited.

Really hope that's not the case with these Curry's. Need a father/son shoe collab and these would be perfect. My wife told me I needed to layoff the "expensive" shoe buying for the kids. Told her I'll stop once the clothes, still with tags still on them, stop accumulating.....

so hyped for OG currys!! they just look soon good but the red currys are growing on me the more and more i see them. cant get with the green ones tho. they just look yucky

85BDDD86-C36D-4DAB-9979-6A15DA49114D.png

I'm starting to think these aren't an Atmos collab. The description on snkrs doesnt mention it all. I'm completely fine with that and still want all 3, just odd after so much info calling it an Atmos collab.

I'm starting to think these aren't an Atmos collab. The description on snkrs doesnt mention it all. I'm completely fine with that and still want all 3, just odd after so much info calling it an Atmos collab.

I was wondering the same thing. I will be glad if they aren't

Hopefully that means less hype. Would love 2 pairs of OG Currys

Back
Top Bottom