THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up my pairs, from the new EU releases today. I was wrong about the Watermelons, they grew on me after seeing some reviews. I really like the Blue Recall cw, they have a Lakers vibe and the same suede as the Watermelons.
20180503_112846~2.jpg

nice, from nike? in Nike France (or Footlocker France) no watermelon
6ff213af-6906-4495-91a2-27d0aec604d0.png

Still on the hunt for Atmos Elephant.

Thought I was able to secure a pair but a few low key bidders who wait until the last 5 mins got me. Auto extension doesnt help either lol

nothingbutnike nothingbutnike ok thanks, I may be tempted by the habanero red it's the only one that tempts me, but the rare photos in hand that I saw did not convince me i find them less beautiful than the obsidian (but I'm not a collector is for wearing only for that the only one that I like a lot in the new colorways of series AH8145 is the 103, the other colors I don't like so much for me for wearing, but otherwise they are pretty)

So I have never paid retail for a non-Jordan sneaker (other than for resell purposes when that was my thing back in the days), but I’m leaning toward copping the OG Currys as soon as the release. They are fresh!

Last edited:
I really hope that we all don't have to jump though hoops to get the currys. I need the OG and the Red. The Green can come later if possible.

Back
Top Bottom