THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was excited by these new pinnacles as I missed out on the black and jade ones last year. You all got me worried talking about the old shape returning
So I went to offspring during lunch and had a look. The new pinnacle they had on display was spot on with the new shape. Nothing like the pics posted from Nike.

As for skulls. I agree the materials are great. Although the first pair I got the shape was off. They seemed really long (compared to anniversary’s). There were big creases when walking. They were bad. I returned them and the next pair seemed much better- same size. Although I still don’t love the toe box shape, they are a bit wide over the outsole.

Was excited by these new pinnacles as I missed out on the black and jade ones last year. You all got me worried talking about the old shape returning
So I went to offspring during lunch and had a look. The new pinnacle they had on display was spot on with the new shape. Nothing like the pics posted from Nike.

As for skulls. I agree the materials are great. Although the first pair I got the shape was off. They seemed really long (compared to anniversary’s). There were big creases when walking. They were bad. I returned them and the next pair seemed much better- same size. Although I still don’t love the toe box shape, they are a bit wide over the outsole.
My point exactly. The pics never do the shoes any justice.

ok thanks to all, maybe I'll finally order them (before it's sold out, and at worst I return them)

will be my consolation lot while waiting for my IDs lol

nobody have buy these new pinnacles and could put pictures? it interests me a lot, thanks in advance

story to dismiss any doubts on cliff toe :wink: ( @The Prophet picture )
Capture.JPG

They looked the same in pics as they do in person imo. But I ended up returning the 180s tho. I can’t really blame the photographers for doing a “bad job” espicially considering Nike’s QC

same I ended up returning my 180 :frown: (I prefer to buy another pair instead)

Last edited:
ok thanks to all, maybe I'll finally order them (before it's sold out, and at worst I return them)

will be my consolation lot while waiting for my IDs lol

nobody have buy these new pinnacles and could put pictures? it interests me a lot, thanks in advance

story to dismiss any doubts on cliff toe :wink: ( @The Prophet picture )
Capture.JPG

same I ended up returning my 180 :frown: (I prefer to buy another pair instead)

You're welcome to be our guinea pig. Returning is easy.

You're welcome to be our guinea pig. Returning is easy.
I just have a hunch by that these might sit for a bit. Just because most air max 1 heads probably bought a tonne of pairs last year with all the great releases- enough to keep them happy a while longer. Maybe I’m totally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom