THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The issue is how he goes about his business. If he just sourced and sold vintage gear, nobody would have an issue with him. Everyone thinks very highly of guys like gusto and doggsfoot. That's not the case though with Sean. Just this past weekend @rogue was at a release for the Cloth AF1's. He'd been there 8 hours in a calm and peaceful line behind a barricade.. An hour before the release, Sean's minions showed up and rushed the door, completely ****ting on the line. Security ended up shutting down the release. For some weird reason kids look up to him as a "plug" when in reality he just has an army of goons that hoard as many new pairs as he can and sells them to the highest bidder.
And to make matters worse he uses his Nike relationship as a wedge into a network of other Nike influencers/colllaborators only to weasel permission for his goons to do the reselling on behalf of round 2. The clot pop up is emblematic of this. If that doesn’t make everyone in here sick, then there’s a bigger issue. This is becoming more like a sneaker mafia community than a reselling community. It’s a systematic and organized way of ******* all of us over. Don’t be blind to what’s actually going on. frankwh1te frankwh1te Just sees it clearer than most.

Theres a lot of money in fashion now, and the thirst for it is real.
I can hear it now, "Everything must go through me ". And dudes catching bodies for supreme shipments, leaving cut up collab pairs in beds.

I know another HUGE IG plug(I ain't no rat so dont even bother asking) out there thats cousins is the head buyer for DSMNY

this cat gets any & everything

from the rarest of rare nikes( I'm talk stuff like fsr's of the OW 10 pack 10x over) supreme, vlone, every and any collab(LA pics all wknd)

he has a "team" that buys pairs in store/online as well

today guys my age pay these outrageous prices to not deal the w/headache related to these type of releases

and thats part of the problem too

sneaker/clothing heads willing to pay exorbitant price to avoid the drama of bots of crazy line-ups coupled w/reseller controlling the marketplace

I know another HUGE IG plug(I ain't no rat so dont even bother asking) out there thats cousins is the head buyer for DSMNY

this cat gets any & everything

from the rarest of rare nikes( I'm talk stuff like fsr's of the OW 10 pack 10x over) supreme, vlone, every and any collab(LA pics all wknd)

he has a "team" that buys pairs in store/online as well

today guys my age pay these outrageous prices to not deal the w/headache related to these type of releases

and thats part of the problem too

sneaker/clothing heads willing to pay exorbitant price to avoid the drama of bots of crazy line-ups coupled w/reseller controlling the marketplace
Don’t even get me started on him.

Sample pair

BAB90491-EC68-4837-ADD8-21D093F0FA7F.jpeg

WTF ? Square is back !
Capture.JPG

I think so too, no luck for we, it sucks, happy i don't buy these new pinnacle (160euro), shape isn't "premium" like older 2017 pinnacle :frown:

they came out the old mold ^^ lol (I hope that my two ID pair that I wait will be at the top, good shape, I would be very disappointed if not, especially after all the pretty AM1 ID I saw here :wink: )

The Prophet The Prophet
freegifmaker.me_2bEpz.gif

hello

someone has other pictures of the new pinnacle 859554-004 ?

I ask because when I type the reference 859554-004 on google image I find some photos and the shape (I have the impression) is not as good as the previous ones (a lot of difference from one photo to another), especially global shape and toe box, some pictures disappointed me, I really hesitate to buy them...
85018ada-ab5a-4f4a-ada2-5fe7f62aed68.png

even the picture from Nike looks like both shoes are not the same shape... click and watch below
859554_004_E_PREM.jpg

(where is golden era shape lol, the one we love so much :tongue: )

Last edited:
should go up the info at nike about the change of pinnacle & gradient shape...

if the shape comes to change the 2017 models will become legends...

I do not understand this backtracking, it's so bad, there is so much potential on this shoe...

should go up the info at nike about the change of pinnacle & gradient shape...

if the shape comes to change the 2017 models will become legends...

I do not understand this backtracking, it's so bad, there is so much potential on this shoe...

I wouldn't worry too much - Most of the up-coming 1s like wmns mesh / amd animals all look sound shape wise, there is bound to be the odd release which has slight cliff toe... Maybe due to materials / other factors

I wouldn't worry too much - Most of the up-coming 1s like wmns mesh / amd animals all look sound shape wise, there is bound to be the odd release which has slight cliff toe... Maybe due to materials / other factors

yes of course, womans mesh pair and even the AH8145 men series have very good shape, I was only aiming the last pairs of pinnacle and gradient that i saw

the materials can change the game, but for pinnacles there is no reason they could make a good shape before and not now because the materials are the same as for ocean fog or iced jade, in short expect returns we will see well, personally I am a little disappointed because I wanted to buy them, but yes you are right wait a bit we will see well :wink: (finger crossed)

The OG pairs last year are great for nostalgic reasons, but I can't state enough how great the Pinnacles and the Skulls pairs were in terms of materials and craftsmanship!
The only other Nike sneakers that came close to it in that regard were the John Elliott Vandals.
Yeah last year’s pinnacle releases were really something else. I only have the mushrooms and jades but they are amazing

I think so too, no luck for we, it sucks, happy i don't buy these new pinnacle (160euro), shape isn't "premium" like older 2017 pinnacle :frown:

they came out the old mold ^^ lol (I hope that my two ID pair that I wait will be at the top, good shape, I would be very disappointed if not, especially after all the pretty AM1 ID I saw here :wink: )

The Prophet The Prophet
freegifmaker.me_2bEpz.gif

Where's the dude who said shape isnt regressing. This sucks. Hopefully it's just this batch since the new IDs still have a good shape

Back
Top Bottom