THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

319986-104
:emoji_camera: https://sneakernews.com/2018/01/19/nike-air-max-1-319984-104-coming-soon/

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-7.jpg

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-3.jpg

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-5.jpg

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-319986-104-coming-soon-4.jpg

GODDAMN
Nike needs to chill the **** out or my relationship and financial situation will be in shambles

the premium options on ID are nice, which theyd let you choose instead of covering the entire shoe in that color.
cool options not enough control, almost nike.

I've been hoping for an olive Colorway in the og color blocking so I'm prob doubling up on those.
Also purple but you know maybe one day

I put my olive ID’s on planning to wear them out tonight and they are definitely bigger than the anniversary pairs, at least the reds and royals. Not sure if they are a half size bigger but def looser than the anniversary’s. They remind me of how the lunar OG fit. Also have the same insole as the lunar OG. I’m kind of disappointed because the anniversary’s fit me really well.

I put my olive ID’s on planning to wear them out tonight and they are definitely bigger than the anniversary pairs, at least the reds and royals. Not sure if they are a half size bigger but def looser than the anniversary’s. They remind me of how the lunar OG fit. Also have the same insole as the lunar OG. I’m kind of disappointed because the anniversary’s fit me really well.
Weird others have said they run small.

Anniversary mesh construction is a bit "stronger" that's why you have this impression imo!

Weird others have said they run small.

Anniversary mesh construction is a bit "stronger" that's why you have this impression imo!
Mesh might have something to do with it also less padding in the heel but these definitely don’t feel smaller and feel really similar to lunar OG’s. There’s even some heel slip and I’ve never experienced that on any of my AM1

Back
Top Bottom