THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm collecting since about 2000. I also need to say that my taste is probably a bit different from most people, because I don't really like flashy models with animal prints or collabs just for the sake of collabs. My favorite Air Maxes I used to own at some point were the Grey and Black mesh OG's that were produced during 99-2004ish and the Wings and Waffles Air Maxes.

So I've been around during the time people describe as the "best era of the model". I do agree with that sentiment for the most part but if they continue like they did in 2017 and onwards it will be the best days this model has seen at least for me.
I mean, look what they did with the snow beach silhouette - they released a Nike shoe with proper leather, proper shape, good craftsmanship and even an eye to details like using the nylon from the jackets! All that and it wasn't some hyped up release (although it was released kinda shoddy at first) with a couple of thousand units but a general release! It doesn't get much better than that!

Now I get it and good explanation with the snow beach!

For sure it’s not allowed to complain about the latest 12 months :nthat:

s-l1600.jpg
Don't know why someone selling these on ebay. I would be sending them straight back to dsm. Look at the toe!!! :smh:

Yes, would be definitely smarter but we‘re talking about Nike! Sometimes I believe the persons in charge there want to treat us that way.

Well women can go all the way to sz 12 = sz 10.5 men but I find out they run a bit narrow.

not crazy about that snow beach colorway. its not a bad shoe, but its a pass for me unless i can get them for <70 bucks.

i've done a serious 180 on them

Back
Top Bottom