THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Come on homie...the Jordan 1 popularity skyrocketed after Kanye started wearing them on a regular basis. That's just a fact.

You don't have to agree. But it is a fact

Last time I’m gonna comment on this cause I don’t want to destroy the thread. Ye’s first album dropped in 2004, the “royals” and “banned” colorway were on flight club and eBay for damn near 1000$ after the 2001 retro. To say nobody was checking for first shoe of probably the greatest signature basketball line from the greatest basketball player ever is inaccurate. Did his co-sign help? Certainly, same goes for any other celebrity that wore them. But the love for the Jordan 1 was their before him and as history has shown us with the recent Royal release, it will be and is their long after he’s moved on to something else. You picked the wrong shoe to try and make a point. Either way let’s get back to the air max 1. Just got a pair off stock x and would love to share pics and get everyone’s opinion on them when they arrive since it’s my first time using the site.

Finished bleaching my denim AM1. The stain on the swoosh from the bleach really isn't noticeable in person, the flash from the camera exaggerates it. Overall I'm happy with them.
20171103_001523.jpg

Last time I’m gonna comment on this cause I don’t want to destroy the thread. Ye’s first album dropped in 2004, the “royals” and “banned” colorway were on flight club and eBay for damn near 1000$ after the 2001 retro. To say nobody was checking for first shoe of probably the greatest signature basketball line from the greatest basketball player ever is inaccurate. Did his co-sign help? Certainly, same goes for any other celebrity that wore them. But the love for the Jordan 1 was their before him and as history has shown us with the recent Royal release, it will be and is their long after he’s moved on to something else. You picked the wrong shoe to try and make a point. Either way let’s get back to the air max 1. Just got a pair off stock x and would love to share pics and get everyone’s opinion on them when they arrive since it’s my first time using the site.
Context is really important kid. You and @dblplay1212 lost the context of what I was saying long ago.

Let me simplify things a bit.

The original poster claimed basically that everyone that wears anything Adidas is a hypebeast and a kanye fanboy.

The "kanye effect" worked on other products too

The example doesn't work for you, fine...my opinion.
Others...
White/black flyknit trainer
Black/white flyknit trainer (both were readily available for a loooong time after release day...until Kanye wore them)
Usa hyperfuse air max 90s (I walked in a few days after these came out, grabbed 3 pairs and used a fnl coupon, Kanye wore them shortly after and they disappeared)

Better examples?

Basically, you can't say everyone that wears Adidas products a hypebeast. That's just silly

Enough with the passive aggressive "this will be my last response because I don't wanna derail the thread"

If you don't wanna derail the thread, then just...don't.

Sincerely,

A fan of everything and a fanboy of NOTHING

Last edited:
Context is really important kid. You and @dblplay1212 lost the context of what I was saying long ago.

Let me simplify things a bit.

The original poster claimed basically that everyone that wears anything Adidas is a hypebeast and a kanye fanboy.

The "kanye effect" worked on other products too

The example doesn't work for you, fine...my opinion.
Others...
White/black flyknit trainer
Black/white flyknit trainer (both were readily available for a loooong time after release day...until Kanye wore them)
Usa hyperfuse air max 90s (I walked in a few days after these came out, grabbed 3 pairs and used a fnl coupon, Kanye wore them shortly after and they disappeared)

Better examples?

Basically, you can't say everyone that wears Adidas products a hypebeast. That's just silly

Enough with the passive aggressive "this will be my last response because I don't wanna derail the thread"

If you don't wanna derail the thread, then just...don't.

Sincerely,

A fan of everything and a fanboy of NOTHING

True, not everyone that wears Adidas is a hypebeast, just the ones that hopped on the hype post 2015. Which is a good majority.

Got mine in today. Does anyone know how to remove stains from the toe without making it worse?
20171102_192054.jpg
20171102_192118.jpg

Doubt I can exchange them. Ill hit up Bait and see what they can do

my pair from bait has the same glue stains... tried to wipe away with a wet towel but still visible, may use some soap next

Yeah, but always think it does a bit of damage as well. It's just so annoying as I only had them a few hours. But like a lot of us when it comes to shoes I'm looking for them to be perfect. Probably nobody else will even notice the slight yellowish stain. But as a last resort I'll use the washing machine if I have to.

Jason Mark with the premium brush works pretty well on mesh.

f739f23ac6c92cb504d5f95dfbac83e1.jpg

5eb8948da9a39797ee058dbfc840a174.jpg

mens on top and wmns at the bottom
i just find out that there is a mens and wmns version from metallic pewter jewels
for the OG aqua/grapes it will be probably the same i think

Those pewters are nice, go under the radar nice choice to have than a lot of stand out bright pairs

Depends if they look as nice as that in person I suppose

Those pewters are nice, go under the radar nice choice to have than a lot of stand out bright pairs. Depends if they look as nice as that in person I suppose
i got the wmns pewter in yesterday and they look even better in hand, the gun metal jewel swoosh is insane and the suede is super soft deff premium quality imo and the summit white pair with the golden jewel swoosh is also sick
i am deff gonna double up on the golden swoosh pair

i got the wmns pewter in yesterday and they look even better in hand, the gun metal jewel swoosh is insane and the suede is super soft deff premium quality imo and the summit white pair with the golden jewel swoosh is also sick
i am deff gonna double up on the golden swoosh pair

My girl wants the golden swoosh for Christmas luckily I can use pulse on those, thinking of picking up the coffee pair and the emerald swoosh as well, heard the suede is nice from others I originally thought it looked a bit cheap but that’s good to hear

Don’t think either will sell out so can prob use pulse again later on

Pretty fast turn around on the Premium ids. Ordered on the 27th, shipped on the 3rd, and an expected delivery on the 8th.

f739f23ac6c92cb504d5f95dfbac83e1.jpg

5eb8948da9a39797ee058dbfc840a174.jpg

mens on top and wmns at the bottom
i just find out that there is a mens and wmns version from metallic pewter jewels
for the OG aqua/grapes it will be probably the same i think
I think if you were to brush these up against the sidewalk, you'd scuff the sidewalk...

I just can't wait lol, i save a pair from atmos for 164€! If i can get another for like 118€ (size?) i'm cool with it ^^!!! Now waiting for the obsi baby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom