THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Roel at SneakerRestore is an AM1 God...

Can't wait to unDS them Safaris

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 1.29.11 PM.png
Those are yours?

Now these bespokes were done very well.

I'd like to make my own one day but knowing me and my simple *** taste, I couldn't justify dropping a G on em. It is a cool concept though to completely create your own shoe however you want.

Damn Bespokes run about a G?? :sick:

Finally delivered from Mr. porter. They needed signature confirmation and I missed ups three times so they were returned to mr.p and finally sent back to me. Was worried for a while.

NT fam I’m in NYC for the weekend (first time here). For anyone that knows, what shops/boutiques are a must visit? My hotel is in Time Square and I don’t know what to do lol. Where’s stores like supreme NY and Bodega and stores like that? Are they worth going to?

Last edited:
NT fam I’m in NYC for the weekend (first time here). For anyone that knows, what shops/boutiques are a must visit? My hotel is in Time Square and I don’t know what to do lol. Where’s stores supreme NY and Bodega and stores like that? Are they worth going to?

Google is your friend, my friend. But soho is where all the shops are. :wink:

NT fam I’m in NYC for the weekend (first time here). For anyone that knows, what shops/boutiques are a must visit? My hotel is in Time Square and I don’t know what to do lol. Where’s stores supreme NY and Bodega and stores like that? Are they worth going to?
Sneakers better not be the only thing you look for in NYC, the food is incredible.

Haha Oh yeah? What places would you suggest?
Depending what you enjoy eating, but here are some of my favorites:
Carbone
Joe's Pizza
Momofuku Noodle Bar
Grimaldi's Pizza (Brooklyn)
Di Fara's Pizza (Brooklyn)
Ruth Chris Steakhouse
Halal Cart 53rd and 6th
Burger Joint hidden in Le Parker Meridien Hotel
Doughnut Plant
Kith Treats
More than enough there to start. There are other NYers here who I'm sure can recommend even more places.

Back
Top Bottom