THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been patiently waiting for the price of OG Blue Anniversary to drop, but this idiot keeps putting $430 as the lowest price. 
mean.gif
 I sold the OG Red, hoping the profit I got can pay off the OG Blue. 

I have two pairs of UB and they are the most overrated shoe in the history of sneakers

you could never use them as a running shoe which Adidas markets them as the best ever

My bad knees say otherwise. That tech has been awesome for me. Where the overrated comes in is the insane hype over like every colorway released. I don't think Adidas is even trying at this point they just release everything in any quantity and it sells out. But back to AM1.... man I need to stop sleeping on the pinnacles. Waiting for the perfect deal will probably backfire on me.

Anyone ever see this on their pair of Og's? Is this guy just pointing his toe to the extreme?

Yeah! Makes them look horrible! :wow:  I wouldn't post a pic if my pair look like that! :rofl:

It's a European thing. I call it the "European Toe Push". That's all I see from these European accounts. They all do this with all their sneakers to give it a more sleek look to the shoe. Not hating just stating what I see

So THAT'S what it is... I was having that issue when I took on-foot pictures, but it's not intentional at all.

As many others have said here, I also should not wait it out on the Pinnacle AM1s. I'm one of those last-minute buyers sometimes where I wait too long and and see my size sell... then I'll regret it, and then beat myself up for not doing so. I've learned that lesson many times and still do the same thing... SMH

Last edited:
man after wearing my Flyknit 1's for the past couple months and getting the Atmos 1's in, these things feel like bricks

I know I won't get any love for saying this, but I have a hard time wearing anything other than Ultra models lately (AM 1, AM 90, AM Zero).

I'm trying to find some pics of am1 flyknit ids, but not many out there.Y'all know of some? Want to see how some colors look.

Last edited:
Seems to be moving slower in here after the hype shoes are done with. Hope if Nike retros some old basic CWs like currys or chilis people don't go crazy and we can all cop.

ad911 ad911 air max 1 hype was only here for the month of march....

those shoes you mentioned, while sick to most of us still here, will fly under the radar to most hypebeast unless nike does a big social media campaign to herald in their re-release.

after the Saturday when masters dropped everyone moved on to the kaws jays & aj1 royal....

sheep follow the herd so its no surprise to me

Seems to be moving slower in here after the hype shoes are done with. Hope if Nike retros some old basic CWs like currys or chilis people don't go crazy and we can all cop.
THIS! I doubt they will do 1:1 retros (Other than the OG obsidians), but hopefully some nice mesh toe box / simple colour blocks with new mould.. Loads of the GRs from last few years would be bangers with shape fix. They'll all go under radar since no AM day / collab ****z

Last edited:
That Air Max Month was crazy. Never thought a pair of OG Red/Blues would create so much hype.

speaking of those OG red/blues any chance of me finding a pair size 9 for under $400 soon? I don't really like the ones with 3.26 on the tongue

Back
Top Bottom