THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What does toe push mean exactly because I've seen it mentioned here before?

Also I gotta quit lagging on those Nikelabs and grab em, but I keep thinking that if I wait a little bit longer they can be had for under retail.

Also I gotta quit lagging on those Nikelabs and grab em, but I keep thinking that if I wait a little bit longer they can be had for under retail.

If you buy them now and end up finding them cheaper then buy the cheaper pair as well and return a DS pair to Nike for full price refund

That way you don't miss out from not pulling the trigger

Reactions: Ube
Wore these yesterday to work. Quality is pretty good in my opinion. I wasn't the biggest fan from pics but on foot they're better.

Its when u push your toes down to flaten out the whole shoe against the ground while taking pics. Its a European thing.

Reactions: Ube
Found a size 11 for $440. I figured the prices weren't going to go any lower any time soon, so I just jumped on it.

Hopefully they fit ok. I bought the OG reds in a 10.5, but they're a tad bit too tight.

Thanks. Yeah, you're probably right on price. Please PM me when you try them on. That is my size and I was wondering on the fit as well. Appreciate it. Glad you got a pair. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

05/06' was such a great time to be into shoes....

great collabs, steals in abundance, sb was on fire, retro runners were everywhere and the forums were just starting to pick up heavy traffic.

It'll never be like that again but I think the market will collapse to some extent soon. All of the people (girls and beasts primarily) who are jumping all over this now will move on to another fad soon as the current sportswear fashion trend makes way for something else.

are pinnacles tts? I don't think i can hold off much longer :lol:

every pic of the ocean fogs got me

Last edited:

This is me.

Just randomly checked on UK NDC after all these targeted ads for the Jades and low and behold, a 9.5 was the only size available.

Hopefully there's room as I usually get a 10.

Some to tts but it seems like most, including myself, go .5 down. They run big bc of the leather liner. Like others have said, you won't regret buying them. Quality is A+.

Point toe is extreme & makes the shoe look terrible. I'll never understand this toe push thing

Anyone ever see this on their pair of Og's? Is this guy just pointing his toe to the extreme?

It's a European thing. I call it the "European Toe Push". That's all I see from these European accounts. They all do this with all their sneakers to give it a more sleek look to the shoe. Not hating just stating what I see

man after wearing my Flyknit 1's for the past couple months and getting the Atmos 1's in, these things feel like bricks

Back
Top Bottom