THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

those bubbles
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
repped brother
wink.gif

nthat.gif

some ultra rare pics from my personal OG AIR MAX 1 sneaker fap pics collection

i bet you cant find pics from these OG AIR MAX 1s crispier than these, all DS as a MTFer

if so post it in here cuz i wanna see that ish
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Are those your shoes or your pics? Thanks for sharing either way.
I believe the correct term is "spank bank" haha

u just gotta keep pushing bro i still think $400 was too much considering i paid 240 in 07 for the OG aTMOS 1. SOMEONE WILL CAVE IN WITH ALL THESE KICKS DROPPING ESPECIALLY ROYALS SOMEONES GONNA WANNA GET RID OF THE ATMOS WHAT SZ YA LOOKING FOR? MAYBE I CAN HELP

Where, ive offered 2 people on eBay $440 and they shoot me down wtf
u just gotta keep pushing bro i still think $400 was too much considering i paid 240 in 07 for the OG aTMOS 1. SOMEONE WILL CAVE IN WITH ALL THESE KICKS DROPPING ESPECIALLY ROYALS SOMEONES GONNA WANNA GET RID OF THE ATMOS WHAT SZ YA LOOKING FOR? MAYBE I CAN HELP

Oh MAN! The MC Ultras look AMAZING! I can't wait for mine to be delivered!

For those considering iDs, ebates currently has 14% cashback for NDC [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Yeah man. I like how it has that subliminal Air Max look with the clear panels. From afar, it just looks like a Flyknit shoe with an Air Max 1 sole. Definitely way better than expected so far. Can't even wait to see al the alternate versions too. I so struggled in not getting the black swoosh. I bet that is going to look dope too.

Did the Arthur huang air max 1 release in the us?

Ah hell even if it did I bet they never even made a size 13.

Oh MAN! The MC Ultras look AMAZING! I can't wait for mine to be delivered!

For those considering iDs, ebates currently has 14% cashback for NDC [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Repped. I've been sitting on some 20% codes that are about to expire. Guess I'll finally give the pinnacles a shot.

Back
Top Bottom