THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Alright I'm ordering sails today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But there seems to be no consensus on sizing. TTS or half size down?
I have wide and high volume feet. just went my AM1 TTS and fits fine.

Last edited:
yeah I got the og red vm on the restock tues and they came in yesterday....

really wanted to like these as a casual shoe and just for the lineage of the air max line but they're not for me at all.

comfort is there don't get me wrong but outside of using them as a runner, they're a very different look on foot, not in a good way, and this is coming from a footscape woven guy.

Agreed, I've heard nothing but good things as far comfort and durability is concerned. Heard some saying they were more comfortable than boost.

Those pods are kinda hard for me to get over tho. Certainly not aesthetically pleasing for casual wear, strictly running/gym wear. Maybe a grocery store run.

Honestly just think it depends on your wardrobe.

My clothes fall pretty squarely between retro vintage, athleisure (lots of Reigning Champ, Champion) and technical (arcteryx veilance, patagonia, SI) and the aesthetic works really well.

I think it's just early days and are definitely an acquired taste. NT denim will kill em but joggers work really well with VMs.

Coming from me, someone who wears this casually and for running, it's DEFINITELY something you have to be open to. It's a bit of a polarizing shoe because as appealing as the upper is, the bottom may be that dealbreaker. I personally love it for both purposes, and I just see it differently. Perhaps it's just what kind of shoes I like to own, which is more of the present-day products. Doesn't mean I hate/dislike any retros though :wink:

Lol I just ordered sail pinnacles due to that video as well and @FrankWh1te always talking them up.

Went .5 down based on leather liner and I suspect the leather will stretch just a bit.

Last edited:
Dug up some of my old AM1 IDs from years ago

~2009-2010:

2011:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Anybody have a lead for a size 9 all red am1 premium??? I slept on the drop on ndc Canada. No more sizes.

Just got my jades in, pics don't even do them justice. Quality is excellent as most of you have said. Ordered .5 size down and fits me perfectly if that helps anyone. I'll be going to order the sails now as well.

I hate how I Nike does this BS. I told myself this month only 2 pairs. Kopd 97s and wanted Royal 1s thinking they'd be SpaceJam easy. F*k was I wrong. Now I wish I hadn't passed on the multi 1 iDs

Last edited:

Gonna unDS these today, have a nice day everyone.
Greetz from the Netherlands and Lets Go Mets!!

Is someone knows where to find some 20 or 10% pulse code for nike europe?

W on the AJ1 royal so i'm gonna need to have some reduction to grab the AM1 tonal red ^^

Back
Top Bottom