THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yo can Please someone tell me what the green/yellow/olive sneaker is called??! would be sooo much help......

I've searched for it for hours in the Internet. but just can't find it!!! e.g. i don't know what the colour's called + i think it's the normal Air max one, right...
I'm sorry for not being such an expert.

I think it's a 2015 model cause I've seen it in store! in Austria

The one above the guys back? Def not an am1. Looks like an air predecessor.

Edit: wait no its not a predecessor...

Last edited:
yess, the one above the guys back...1

ok hm strange. cauz the foto's from 2016 and i've seen it in store in  winter 2015/16.  i just really admire the color although in reality it looks much more vivid than on the foto. and can't find it anywhere... +i'm too far away from the shop where i saw it first

Air Oddyseys...dropped in '87 with the AM1s according to the article. My uncle been rocking a black pair lately that had me thinking about copping.

Now I'm just hoping I win this Safari drawing. It'll make up for not getting the Prestos.

Last edited:
@unseen  you said that the essentials fit the same as Pendletons right? Except that the Pendletons are more ''roomy''. I might go try some essentials on at a local store tomorrow at 0,5 down to see how they fit.

@unseen  you said that the essentials fit the same as Pendletons right? Except that the Pendletons are more ''roomy''. I might go try some essentials on at a local store tomorrow at 0,5 down to see how they fit.
thats my experience.  others may and do feel differently than i do.  overall, the pendleton experience is diff from the essential experience.  

pendleton: more cushioning, roomier but acceptable and more plush on the inside.  

essential: stiff and snug.

My local shop is getting the Atmos. There's no way in hell these can be that limited if that's the case. We normally get absolutely nothing. You can't even find a GR pair of UB's here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom