THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My local shop is getting the Atmos. There's no way in hell these can be that limited if that's the case. We normally get absolutely nothing. You can't even find a GR pair of UB's here.
I think know which store you're talking about...  saw a post.UB's are usually sold at stores that carry Addidas tech stuff.  Do you guys have Sportchek?

I think know which store you're talking about...  saw a post.UB's are usually sold at stores that carry Addidas tech stuff.  Do you guys have Sportchek?

We have sportchek but I don't think they carry ub's. We didn't get triple whites here. There's a boutique here that got some st's but that's it. I could see these being like the bleached denim am90s and being a limited gr. We normally don't get anything more limited than that.

Last edited:
We have sportchek but I don't think they carry ub's. We didn't get triple whites here. There's a boutique here that got some st's but that's it. I could see these being like the bleached denim am90s and being a limited gr. We normally don't get anything more limited than that.
I'm thinking the same thing that these are going to be a limited GR similar to those bleached denims from last year as these aren't exactly a collab.  Our major Sportcheks all got UB's.  I think they had the whites online but don't recall in store.  We got the core blacks and greys at retail locations.  They were even discounted...  got the core blacks for like $160.

yea bro here are some stores that got those wack fat toe box, terribly shaped "safaris"
REPPED for the Hong Kong garbage dumpster 
laugh.gif

Look like hype DC in Australia is getting them in. Via sneaker news.

Shouldn't be too hard to get. I'm sure local Nike town will get safari 2.0 as well.

yo can Please someone tell me what the green/yellow/olive sneaker is called??! would be sooo much help......

I've searched for it for hours in the Internet. but just can't find it!!! e.g. i don't know what the colour's called + i think it's the normal Air max one, right...
I'm sorry for not being such an expert.

I think it's a 2015 model cause I've seen it in store! in Austria

Odyssey

@donjuan513  not my color palatte but clean af.  love the simplicity with the liner to contrast.  

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  love those am1 x burst hybrids.  why cant they roll out with ish like this.  they spent time and money creating those ugly af jordan x af1 hybrids a few years back.  

@Maxamillion02  since we so chill, how about you copp me a pair and send them over! 
glasses.gif

called sneaker bistro (nearest boutique) and they said theyre not 100% sure but to check their twitter as we get closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom